Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top post. People go on about Lukaku as if he is the bollocks... is he as good as people on here say he is he wouldn't be in the belgian league now. Might be good maybe but he isn't the answer to our problems now.

I've been saying this for a while, anyone who thinks Lukaku is the answer to be our main striker next season i don't get you, if we did buy him it must be for developement, becaues i think he's just an early starter, he doesn't have anything special about him.

It's huge money, but from what people are saying, and looking at the teams who are linked, it may be worth it :)

Sky Italia: "Pastore will be a Chelsea player by Tuesday. Fee is around 30m''

Can't be right? If so, wonderful negotiations.

It's huge money, but from what people are saying, and looking at the teams who are linked, it may be worth it :)

Can't be right? If so, wonderful negotiations.

Especially so, if you consider the fact a player like Downing cost 27mil.

It would be a bargain in some senses.

Guest justin_3d

I still expect it to be 35M. That was my target for this boy. Let's see how close it comes.

As I said in the past, Pastore for Chelsea makes sense. City do not need him, Roma is a laugh, and only Chelsea has the money to pay.

So with what Dinosaur Gourlay said about signing a player in 10 days, and Palermo president saying to sell a player in 10 days, then the chances of getting him are very high.

I am very happy cause before Carlo got sack Pastore was my first choice for creative mid.

Good stuff from Chelsea! blue%20scalf.gif