Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

A single deal could not hope to affect the market to such extent, no matter how important it is for us.

It started with Ronalda, then Ibra, and Kaka, and now Torres.

Ronalda prove his worth, Ibra and Kaka not, and left prices inflated because of that.

Torres is not worth 50M but because of the before his price was that high.

So because of all these deals prices have remain inflated.

Guest justin_3d

Not sure what we're discussing anymore.

Just a thesis why believe the price of Modric and Pastore are that high.

I honestly believe this will be the greatest signing the club has made since Lampard if it goes through. He's everything we need, Young, Creative and gives a decent delievery from free kicks and corners. He'd fit in at the centre of the 4-3-3, with Lampard and Ramires, going forward and spreading balls around the place. Get it done Roman!

I honestly believe this will be the greatest signing the club has made since Lampard if it goes through. He's everything we need, Young, Creative and gives a decent delievery from free kicks and corners. He'd fit in at the centre of the 4-3-3, with Lampard and Ramires, going forward and spreading balls around the place. Get it done Roman!

One could argue Ronaldo did that when he moved to Madrid.

Ronaldo was worth that money.

Torres to other hand was a 30m striker sold for 50m.Thats a similar situation of Mourinho era, when We used to pay 24m for players that were worth no more than 15.

Sheva was 30m, and he was at least 5 times better at Milan than Torres was at Liverpool.

Zamparini said he will not be sold to another Serie A club :)

Yes and he sais City to make the price growing up... So there isn't that much possibilities !

I'm doubtful concerning his possible role in the 4-3-3, he is too offensive. So we would need to change the shape of the squad depending on if he plays or not.

It could be good because our way of playing seemed too stereotypical last year, without variation etc...

Yes and he sais City to make the price growing up... So there isn't that much possibilities !

I'm doubtful concerning his possible role in the 4-3-3, he is too offensive. So we would need to change the shape of the squad depending on if he plays or not.

It could be good because our way of playing seemed too stereotypical last year, without variation etc...

He could easily slot into the centre, With Ramires operating more defensive and Lampard playing the box to box role, with late runs into the box, Or he could play on the right of the 4-3-3, Drifting inside.

Yes, on the wing he is a possibility that suits me... I would have doubts with your compo, Ramires is a support player with his vertical runs and his ability to go back the ball up. That would be restrain him to keep him in a defensive role... Our midfield would lack of consistency. But I can be wrong

For me bringing Pastore would signify playing with various shapes, not only one

Yes, on the wing he is a possibility that suits me... I would have doubts with your compo, Ramires is a support player with his vertical runs and his ability to go back the ball up. That would be restrain him to keep him in a defensive role... Our midfield would lack of consistency. But I can be wrong

For me bringing Pastore would signify playing with various shapes, not only one

I Agree with every word you wrote in your last two posts. Like you said I think this abillity to change our shapes from one game to another, this could be great option us.

But I think we need to try Ramires in the holder role. I do think he isn't ready for it right now, but he can surprise us again.

I Agree with every word you wrote in your last two posts. Like you said I think this abillity to change our shapes from one game to another, this could be great option us.

But I think we need to try Ramires in the holder role. I do think he isn't ready for it right now, but he can surprise us again.

Ramires is an atypical player because of his propensity to go forward and his physical impact characteristic of DMs... But he hasn't the tactic luggage of a holding midfielder, his game is based on energy expenditure and on his work rate, he can be everywhere during a match, his game is so.

Thinking he is or he can be DM comes from his atypical mix of qualities, the what he shows on the field can't make us ask ourselves anymore

I entirely rely on Mikel's ability to hold the midfield and keep the balance of the team. Ramires would be as Essien, he wouldn't help going forward and that would create space