Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

Why anyone inclused all those is beyond me when they only have is Balo and Dzeko for the coming seasons.

Ade leaving, Santa leaving, Bellamy leaving, Jo leaving.

Seriously stop being ridiculous. You should know that City does not even count on them. Only 3 forwars, and one of them is about to leave.

So City needs strikers, cause only counting on Balo and Dzeko is a danger waiting to happen.

And note this, Dzeko still didn't show what he did at Wolsfburg and Balotelli isn't the player you can rely on. Last season we've seen that when Tevez wasn't at his best City was struggling.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

And note this, Dzeko still didn't show what he did at Wolsfburg and Balotelli isn't the player you can rely on. Last season we've seen that when Tevez wasn't at his best City was struggling.

Agreed, it is why I said they desperately need a striker.

We don't need one. We are good with what we have till we sell.

But City are just too weak in the front department, that an Aguero deal for them makes sense.

we seem to be missing out on all of our targets,,,,we still need a RB ..a creative midfielder and a winger. the clock is ticking..

So true and is starting to worry me!

Hurry up AVB and we need a small squad revolution :worship:

Why anyone inclused all those is beyond me when they only have is Balo and Dzeko for the coming seasons.

Ade leaving, Santa leaving, Bellamy leaving, Jo leaving.

Seriously stop being ridiculous. You should know that City does not even count on them. Only 3 forwars, and one of them is about to leave.

So City needs strikers, cause only counting on Balo and Dzeko is a danger waiting to happen.

I am only naming the players that they have currently that are strikers. I didn't deduce no-one except Tevez. Just a manner of couting the number of players that play the same position.

So you only want him after only watching one game????fainthv9.gif

Lol no I have obviously seen him play before, I was just saying he was again good last night. So don't get your knickers in a twist.

I see Pastore staying in italy , he seems to like it there and in a recent interview said he would prefer to stay in Serie A .

Anybody else think we wont make any major signings ? AVB has already said he wants to assess the squad , maybe he has found everything he needs ? we should have made changes last summer but instead we panicked and brought in Jan. it seems to be the Chelsea way nowadays.

we seem to be missing out on all of our targets,,,,we still need a RB ..a creative midfielder and a winger. the clock is ticking..

Now - Ferreira, Bosingwa, Ivanovic

The future - Hutchinson, Todd Kane

I think we're doing okay for RB, but certainly agreed on the other areas. At least GK is sorted now.

Especially if we attempt to sign Jenas, Reo-Coker or Parker if all else fails! :doh:

I'm not worried about that actually., whatever happens I'm pretty sure we will sign a big name...whether that big-name player is a good one, is a different matter however....

In the words of Zamparini club made an offer for Pastore worth 45 million. Interestingly, what is this club ...

Assuming that Real is not for the fact that they have Kaka and Sahin and hardly took third player in this position. Barcelona are targeting Fabregas and Sanchez.

The new owners of the Roma are loose purse strings and they are potential Buyers of Pastore.

City certainly come into account. They do things impulsively.

We also we could have this club which has sent the offer. Especially if we abandoned Modric is not very likely indeed.

I hope it's us who made that offer. This guy would be a good long term replacement for Lampard. He only turned 21 recently. He would be really good in 2-3 years. Although I have a feeling, that like most Latin players, he'd prefer to move to Spain.