Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

Javier Pastore's agent has confirmed he is set to fetch Palermo no less than 50million euros.

"It's true, there is someone that wants him at that price," he told Gazzetta dello Sport.

"This is the basis, hence, the price will absolutely not be lowered.

"If anyone wants him they can contact us. Pastore is calm and never asks me about the (transfer) market, we speak about other things."

I hope it isn't us. I've only seen him via some youtube video, but I don't understand all the hype around him. Yes he is a decent player but £50m ??!! I wouldn't give more than £20m to be honest...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it isn't us. I've only seen him via some youtube video, but I don't understand all the hype around him. Yes he is a decent player but £50m ??!! I wouldn't give more than £20m to be honest...

Totally agree. Besides, his Premier League experience is "nil" so any chance of him lighting up our side in his first season is unlikely ... however, you could probably get Moutinho (or possibly Modric) for 20m less than what Palermo are rating Pastore...

We do need this kind of player, thats actually just what we need, so lets say we are the club that agreed to pay this money(And I think its us),

its better than nothing right? I dont want us to pay so much money on players that not yet prove that they are top top class , but again, if we need this player,

and Roman is willing to pay, so be it.

Not a lot of love for Pastore on this thread but Id love it if we signed him, yes he would cost a huge amount of money but then dont all top players cost huge amounts these days and he is young enough to be able to repay the fee with years of service at the club. Very skillful, very clever, technically superb and really creative.

Not a lot of love for Pastore on this thread but Id love it if we signed him, yes he would cost a huge amount of money but then dont all top players cost huge amounts these days and he is young enough to be able to repay the fee with years of service at the club. Very skillful, very clever, technically superb and really creative.

Finally something positive lol.

I really hope we sign him, even for that price.

Sanchez, Neymar, Ashley Young, it seems that few options are left to make us a challenge for spanish giants next season.

I dont care if his 45m. You guys were happy when we paid 50m for Torres, why not be happy with Pastore.