Bad crack Chelsea boo boys

the wes

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well lets put it into perspective and look at it seriously. 3-3 at home to the shittest Everton team in the last 5 years and an injury hit one at that, even their strikers were only about 60% fit. Conceding 3 at home to that is really shit and the fact that since we brushed Arsene's rent boys aside, we aint won in 4 and we have conceded 10 goals. Ok it's a blip but it shouldn't happen. Look at who we've been conceding to? look at it, it's not good whatsoever. Blackburn, Everton and Apoel, 8 goals against those 3 teams, 5 at home....

But looking at the other side of it. How the goals happened against Everton. First goal the marking was shocking in truth but look how lucky it was to hit Cech and go in. The 2nd, hit Riccy on the floor and sat up perfectly for Yakubu who had basically an open goal and the 3rd....Nothing wrong, Drogs headed it like you would expect and it hit Saha and went in over ivanovic, that wasn't anyones fault. Pure luck all 3 goals, they weren't in the fucking game. It's ok for Moyes to say i'm proud blah blah blah but the fact is they got stuffed 3-3. Sometimes it happens, u hold your hands up and say fuck it. Portsmouth are gonna get an absolute wasting on Wednesday.

I understand the boo's, i understand the cheers, i see both sides. We're going through a bad patch but we're still top. Everyone goes through it, liverpool have been on theirs for 4 months lol and it's still going. I feel as tho ours is either over or almost over and we're 3 points clear at the top so happy days.

All is cool. Let's bounce back on Wednesday with a few goals and a clean sheet and all will be rosy again. Oh and we'll still be top.

It doesn't matter how well we play if we don't win there will always be the muppets who boo.

If none of them looked like they were bothered I could understand but they gave it a good go for the last 20 mins or so.

However when you're at the match your emotions build up and sometimes you just let out your frustration at the end.

Edited by Shed Head

The boo-boys should read the history books and remember where we were 20 30 40 + years ago. We have been spoilt in recent years and it seems a cetain section of suppot have become complacent.

They will probably also be the ones who weren't here when we were struggling in the 80s and will be first out of the door if things go peared shaped in the future. Annoying...

WHEN my son Shaun played for Chelsea, I would go to Stamford Bridge regularly. After a while, I stopped.

The amount of moaning and complaining coming from certain sections of the stands was unbelievable. I'd never heard anything like it.

In the end, it got to the point when I'd just had enough of it.

My seat was near the players who were not involved. Just in front of us, there was one bloke who, win or lose, did not stop complaining. He was never happy, even with a convincing home win.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/sunsport_columnists/2771758/Chelsea-fans-have-no-class.html#ixzz0ZjZ4qHLI

ian wright got a big mouth

Twat of the highest order who needs to get his facts right before posting his tosh...Liverpool were booed by their own fans last season when Chelsea beat them 3-1 at anfeild.

Arsenal fans have booed their own team and worst singled out their own players on numerous occasion(ask Adebayor and Eboue).

What is that tw@t going on about, I don't agree with the booers but that article is a pile of shit.

Many of their fans saunter to the hospitality areas in their expensive suits and fancy shoes, drink fine champagne and probably think they are too good for prawn sandwiches let alone hot dogs.

What the f*ck is that supposed to mean?

Arsenal fans don't only boo they leave after an hour, same goes for Liverpool, the amount of times I've seen their away end at the Bridge empty in seconds.

He says himself he doesn't go anymore and he doesn't know f*ck all about our supporters.

The time they played against us heck the time they went out the CL yonks ago.One moment it was full the next almost empty!!

Oh bloody Wright shut up! Its not like our fans are the only ones to do it,Scum ammmazing fans have done it plenty of times this season.

Sorry, but whoever booed the lads against Everton need shooting to be perfectly honest.

They must be glory hunter's who we don't want at out club or they have very short memories. Just like northenblue said, they need to take a look at our history books and see where we were a few years ago. They probably have no idea where we were even 10 years ago. People like that annoy the shit out of me and i wish they would just fuck off.

Cech was right to slate them, Goals 1 and 3 were lucky and the 2nd was just bad defending. We battered them the whole game. Alright it was a bad result but to boo your team after their first draw of the season at home, when your top of the league and battered the team the whole game is a joke.

Message to all Chelsea glory hunters: Fuck off to some other club!! We don't want you here!

Sorry, but whoever booed the lads against Everton need shooting to be perfectly honest.

They must be glory hunter's who we don't want at out club or they have very short memories. Just like northenblue said, they need to take a look at our history books and see where we were a few years ago. They probably have no idea where we were even 10 years ago. People like that annoy the shit out of me and i wish they would just fuck off.

Cech was right to slate them, Goals 1 and 3 were lucky and the 2nd was just bad defending. We battered them the whole game. Alright it was a bad result but to boo your team after their first draw of the season at home, when your top of the league and battered the team the whole game is a joke.

Message to all Chelsea glory hunters: Fuck off to some other club!! We don't want you here!

:goodpost:

WHEN my son Shaun played for Chelsea, I would go to Stamford Bridge regularly. After a while, I stopped.

The amount of moaning and complaining coming from certain sections of the stands was unbelievable. I'd never heard anything like it.

In the end, it got to the point when I'd just had enough of it.

My seat was near the players who were not involved. Just in front of us, there was one bloke who, win or lose, did not stop complaining. He was never happy, even with a convincing home win.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co...l#ixzz0ZjZ4qHLI

ian wright got a big mouth

There is a good response to Wirghts comments by a Chelsea fan at Bridge views here.

As an ex-gooner I'm sure Wright revelled in having a dig at Chelsea fans. He is also very precious about SWP, how many times do he whinge about him not playing fro England when he worked for the BBC???

The booing was frustrating we all know that, but it was blown out of proportion by the media and Wrighty having a go to fill column inches and stir up debate is only exaggerating things still further.

• 2 weeks later...