Hi and Help

Chaps,

First post and hello to all and hope someone can help.

I have a six year old son who since about the age of 3 has been mad on Chelsea.

Totally unprompted as his Mum is an Everton fan and I for my sins Norwich City (and Arsenal....ducks and runs....).

Did the tour in March for his Birthday and it was great and myself and my business partners came up to the Everton game in April and had lunch at the ground. Very very impressed with what Ihave seen.

I am now trying to get hold of tickets for the Everton game next Saturday which is a big secret to them both and Henry will be the most excited lad ever when I get him there.

Parking............could I have some ideas/help of where to park and walk in from.

Many thanks for comments

Paul

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and the old man park at Chelsea Cloisters in SW3. There's a big underground car park there, its secure and the guys who run it are big Chelsea fans. They let us park there for £15 for the day providing we get them a programme, which is a far enough deal :lol: About a fifteen minute walk to the stadium, straight down the Fulham Road. The car park itself is off Sloane Avenue.

Me and the old man park at Chelsea Cloisters in SW3. There's a big underground car park there, its secure and the guys who run it are big Chelsea fans. They let us park there for £15 for the day providing we get them a programme, which is a far enough deal :lol: About a fifteen minute walk to the stadium, straight down the Fulham Road. The car park itself is off Sloane Avenue.

Cheers matey that looks like its worth a look.