Joe Cole

Blueboy

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG :P. No, you were young and innocent at that time, didn't know how to choose the right team :P.

I wasnt a Fan of any club I just got a Jersey that I could wear while playing soccer. And at that time the the only club i could hear was Man Utd from my frds and I liked the look of their black jersey, I dont know what yr was tht. So I bought it.

1395101s.jpg

I wasnt a Fan of any club I just got a Jersey that I could wear while playing soccer. And at that time the the only club i could hear was Man Utd from my frds and I liked the look of their black jersey, I dont know what yr was tht. So I bought it.

1395101s.jpg

No big deal its not like you knew !

I believe I remember someone saying Joe was at a trial that day for a team that wore red. Probably borrowing a friend's shirt, as it looks a little too large for him.

Lmao.. who cares

man-utd were more of a brand than a football club back then, we have caught up though.

i remember having ac milan, juve, inter, barca, madrid shirts as a kid, just for the different colours.

I remeber JT was a Man Utd fan as a kid. Not sure...

I was flicking through a book called 'The Special Ones' by the Fans which is a Chelsea Book and in it gives interviews with players, amongst others JT and it asks the question who did you support as I child and he said Man U

I was flicking through a book called 'The Special Ones' by the Fans which is a Chelsea Book and in it gives interviews with players, amongst others JT and it asks the question who did you support as I child and he said Man U

He even went for trials to Man Utd but was rejected by Fergie. (I think)

He even went for trials to Man Utd but was rejected by Fergie. (I think)

OK, i'm just reading his interview and it says that he spent a year between Chelsea and Man U deciding which one to sign for, but deep down he knew all along that he would choose Chelsea.

OK, i'm just reading his interview and it says that he spent a year between Chelsea and Man U deciding which one to sign for, but deep down he knew all along that he would choose Chelsea.

Why? Wasnt he a fan of Man Utd? Why would he choose Chelsea? From what I read, (long time back) he was either

1. Turned off by the competition at Man Utd and saw a chance at Chelsea.

2. Rejected by Fergie.

Edited by warnie_666