the wes
Followers 1

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lukaku's dad - "For him, it's an absolute dream come true. He will play alongside his idol, Didier Drogba. When he heard the news, he went crazy. He jumped for joy. He has directly put on the jersey o

Wow.. When a player usually signs here, or anywhere for that matter. The usual generic response through the media is all we're treated too. Instead, we get this… an incredible reaction to the bridge f

Wow didn't see that yet, cool.. "The only day that my parents at home will see me cry it will be when i play here" and "It would be a dream come true when i play here, i can make it" and "Over here i

@bluenawaz its just a rumor i read on a website thats why i wrote besied it Latest Transfer RUMORS! plus the player's agent is in london.

Romelu Lukaku says he will join Chelsea in the next six days. "I would like my future settled by next Monday," he said.

Guest justin_3d

Well i don't think he is that needed as a winger right now, but if he comes, then it would not be that bad. Always great to have someone who loves the club, playing for it.

Me too. Juve fans were sure that Piazon would be a Juventus player.

Pff who would sign for Juventus who can't even get into UCL...though yeah, no breathholding until I see somethingon chelseafc.com :P

Accordingly he wants his future sealed for monday so he can complete the last month of his school work with 100% concentration.

Why on earth would we want another forward

I see your point but maybe in 3 years max Drogba and Anelka will go. I wouldn't play Kalou as striker, but hopefully we will have Sturridge. By that time I hope our forwards are:

Torres

Sturridge

Neymar

Lukaku

Neymar would also be good on the wings so is 4 strikers really too much? Sounds good to me :D.

I see your point but maybe in 3 years max Drogba and Anelka will go. I wouldn't play Kalou as striker, but hopefully we will have Sturridge. By that time I hope our forwards are:

Torres

Sturridge

Neymar

Lukaku

Neymar would also be good on the wings so is 4 strikers really too much? Sounds good to me :D.

Yer but i would prefer Didier and Anelka to leave this summer to be honest let them both go out on a high instead of fading into relative obscurity and clogging up our young strike force

Lukaku is very young guys, I don't know why you guys are worried. He won't become a first team starter right away. He'll replace Drogba when he leaves.

Torres, Sturridge and Drogba are our strikers next year. Neymar is a winger, so is Anelka now.

• Like 1

If we get him, the better would be to loan him for one season to a championship club or a PL club... He will be sure to have a regular playing time and he could play without the pressure of big teams.