the wes
Followers 1

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lukaku's dad - "For him, it's an absolute dream come true. He will play alongside his idol, Didier Drogba. When he heard the news, he went crazy. He jumped for joy. He has directly put on the jersey o

Wow.. When a player usually signs here, or anywhere for that matter. The usual generic response through the media is all we're treated too. Instead, we get this… an incredible reaction to the bridge f

Wow didn't see that yet, cool.. "The only day that my parents at home will see me cry it will be when i play here" and "It would be a dream come true when i play here, i can make it" and "Over here i

LUKAKU is the Answer :)! Fuck i cant wait to see him prove all the haters wrong! Kenweyn Jones my ass!

Mate you will always be remembered in TC if Lukaku comes and shines.

We can have three CF . I dont see Drogba leaving

We know that Torres will be the first choice in next season. We know that Torres won play along Drogba...whats the point of buying Lukaku if Didier stays now that Sturridge is back ?

We know that Torres will be the first choice in next season. We know that Torres won play along Drogba...whats the point of buying Lukaku if Didier stays now that Sturridge is back ?

If this deal does go through, then we will have Torres, Drogba and Lukaku.... that is how they stand in the pecking order.

Sturridge will not play as a Striker, more like at RW where Carlo played him in last season.

Now Drogba should be gone next year imo, so that leaves us with Torres and Lukaku... :)

Ps: yes we could have waited till next year before trying to get him.. but then, he might either have joined another team, or his price would have sky rocketed.

If this deal does go through, then we will have Torres, Drogba and Lukaku.... that is how they stand in the pecking order.

Sturridge will not play as a Striker, more like at RW where Carlo played him in last season.

Now Drogba should be gone next year imo, so that leaves us with Torres and Lukaku... :)

Ps: yes we could have waited till next year before trying to get him.. but then, he might either have joined another team, or his price would have sky rocketed.

He might go on loan.

We must remember his age, he wont be going straight into the first team, he is seen as Drogba's long term replacement, working together on the training ground can only be a good thing.

Romelu will get 10 mins here, 15 there to begin with. Anelka is gone imo, which leaves the RF/RW position vacant for Sturridge perhaps??

Dont usually bother with these transfer threads as it's mostly just a mix of tabloid fiction and fantasy football wishlists...however --think this one will happen in a week or two, when the lads done his GCSEs