Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Romelu Lukaku joins Chelsea

the wes
Followers 1

Hiddink must've told him to go down to london and sign for Chelsea instead of destroying his turks.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lukaku's dad - "For him, it's an absolute dream come true. He will play alongside his idol, Didier Drogba. When he heard the news, he went crazy. He jumped for joy. He has directly put on the jersey o

Wow.. When a player usually signs here, or anywhere for that matter. The usual generic response through the media is all we're treated too. Instead, we get this… an incredible reaction to the bridge f

Wow didn't see that yet, cool.. "The only day that my parents at home will see me cry it will be when i play here" and "It would be a dream come true when i play here, i can make it" and "Over here i

apparantly he's just picked up a injury and wont be playing in the game Vs Turkey :mellow:

That injury requires special treatment at Stamford Bridge.

• Like 2

does that mean he will sign?

It shouldnt change anthing. But im bleak we wont be able to watch him play. It could mean he signs tomorrow thou!

I like Lukaku as a person, as a player but don't we have more urgent problems and positions to take care of? Wingers, playmaker, right back, MANAGER, director of football position. By the way I read Zola was on his way to Chelsea, coaching the youth

Oh come on. ANYONE could make that up though, nothing to get excited over, truly.

How about wanting his future sorted by Monday...? And him having important discussions with his family last night.

How about wanting his future sorted by Monday...? And him having important discussions with his family last night.

That's more like it.

A bit of background always goes well with these sorts of claims.

That's fair enough but this John Chapman geezer has merely added his opinion on what may happen, it's no advancement. It's just the same as posting any other persons opinion really.

Look, along with Neymar and the other deals, There is no rush, don't believe anything you read unless its a very good source, and don't panic when were not acting up on what a source says, The transfer window isn't even open yet!

i hate how everyones slating the kid

he is strong, powerful, fantastic heading ability and he is still only 18years old

he will become a chelsea hero, he could be at us for 15 years!

• Like 3