the wes
Followers 1

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lukaku's dad - "For him, it's an absolute dream come true. He will play alongside his idol, Didier Drogba. When he heard the news, he went crazy. He jumped for joy. He has directly put on the jersey o

Wow.. When a player usually signs here, or anywhere for that matter. The usual generic response through the media is all we're treated too. Instead, we get this… an incredible reaction to the bridge f

Wow didn't see that yet, cool.. "The only day that my parents at home will see me cry it will be when i play here" and "It would be a dream come true when i play here, i can make it" and "Over here i

No it's not.

Ok remove the huge :P

I still consider it a bargain though, with the over inflated prices on players recently.

why whats up with goal . com ?

thisj.png

In all seriousness, it is a joke of a football 'news' site. The journalism is shoddy and the majority of their stories come from Twitter.

thisj.png

Unreliable sources , half the posts on here are unreliable , most of the quotes from tabloid newspapers and half the other sources people take info from are unreliable , to a certain extent thats what makes it interesting . Surely thats why its called transfer talk and not Factual Transfer Statements ?

• Like 1

thisj.png

Actually this link has been posted by me in the other thread :P . But sometime Goal.com cite international newspaper like L'equipe, Gazetta dello sport , Globo esporte which other english sites generally do not refer. But Goal.com's "Insider sources" are grade A BS :D

He scored goals for bolton, good. By all means make him 1st sub, and give him more responsibilities.

Walk straight into the first team.... No.

Indeed, I've seen most of his interviews and he sounds pretty cocky like it's an obligation that he starts every game.

However, if he starts scoring like he does for Bolton then I don't mind at all.

• Like 1

If Neymar is for some reason worth 40m, and Torres is worth 50m.. 22m for Lukaku is a HUGE bargain.

Oh and don't forget Carroll going for 35m haha.

There are other football clubs and there is Chelsea. If a player costs 20million and Chelsea comes asking for him he'll cost 30million. Don't be surprised anymore with prices...

Romelu-Lukaku-1.jpg

18 years old... holly fuckblink.gif

Fucking hell 18 and he's like that? Ok yes we have found the replacement for Drogba lol wow, impressive.