Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Romelu Lukaku joins Chelsea

the wes
Followers 1

Of course.

Sturridge should be getting more games than the likes of Kalou. My argument was purely towards the idea of him considering himself a first team player, who will be guaranteed a starting place.

He never said that though. There's a huge difference between I want to play and I demand/want a starting spot.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lukaku's dad - "For him, it's an absolute dream come true. He will play alongside his idol, Didier Drogba. When he heard the news, he went crazy. He jumped for joy. He has directly put on the jersey o

Wow.. When a player usually signs here, or anywhere for that matter. The usual generic response through the media is all we're treated too. Instead, we get this… an incredible reaction to the bridge f

Wow didn't see that yet, cool.. "The only day that my parents at home will see me cry it will be when i play here" and "It would be a dream come true when i play here, i can make it" and "Over here i

Official News: Romelu's a Blue!

Today, Belgium youngster Romelu Lukaku signed for Chelsea from Anderlecht for £18million.

There have been numerous comparisons between Romelu and Didier Drogba and he said that he is 'thrilled to learn from his idol'

More to follow.

jokes! :)

Today, Belgium youngster Romelu Lukaku signed for Chelsea from Anderlecht for £18million.

There have been numerous comparisons between Romelu and Didier Drogba and he said that he is 'thrilled to learn from his idol'

More to follow.

C'mon dude

He never said that though. There's a huge difference between I want to play and I demand/want a starting spot.

He said he 'should' be playing, not 'i want'.

Should

Used to indicate obligation, duty, or correctness, typically when criticizing someone's actions: "he should have been careful".

Want

Have a desire to possess or do (something); wish for.

If Sturridge has to play as Central forward then even without Lukaku he has to warm the bench for most of the time.

Not really. He's next in line after Torres.

More to follow.

whats the point?

Thanks for the schooling but,

http://www.premierle...2362703,00.html

I was referring to a video on the sky sports news website. I remember he was interviewd a few times both during the season and at the end.

"but for me next season it is very important to play first team football."

So much for '1st sub' then... :rolleyes:

This is Chelsea :lol:

Unfortunately, yes. That's a lot of money.

Goal.. Let's hope it's not genuine :\

goal.com <_<

yeah, let's hope it's their usual bullshits.

If Neymar is for some reason worth 40m, and Torres is worth 50m.. 22m for Lukaku is a HUGE bargain.

Oh and don't forget Carroll going for 35m haha.

If Neymar is for some reason worth 40m, and Torres is worth 50m.. 22m for Lukaku is a HUGE bargain.

No it's not.

• Like 4