JTs dad

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a FAIL ! OMG his son is one of the best defenders in the world also John is a captain of Chelsea and England too ,and he selling drugs ;/ If it was some weed i could understand that but cocaine ? Many people die because of this.

Edited by Kajo

oh dear..

and the video footage is very clear.

although you have to wonder why his dad has to do this, does he not accept money from jt?

Mortgage-free house and free holiday trips? Obviously he does accept money from JT. They're just plain taking the fact that their son is a millionaire for granted IMO.

Another reason for us to be a laughing stock or at least JT then. Hope this doesn't reflect badly on him, he should come out and say his dads a cock. The Sun will eat this up and try to get his captaincy taken :whistling:

It's not his fault his parents are idiots, tbf.

As we left the bar Ted told us: "My lifetime dream is to see my son put a West Ham shirt on.

"I'd die a happy man to see him walk out that tunnel. :doh:

Why not, if his dad's a West Ham supporter...