Hello Hello

Ossie

Hi from Scotland.

Been a blue since 1970. Member of Shed End but like the look of this site. I also like Rangers, Ajax, Hamburg and Linfield as teams from other places.

I love - Chelsea, my wife, my kids, my dog, music, alcohol and Katherine Jenkins

I hate - Dippers and all that goes with them, Spuds, Celtic, the Arse, Man U and several other things that I hope to expand on in coming posts.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi from Scotland.

Been a blue since 1970. Member of Shed End but like the look of this site. I also like Rangers, Ajax, Hamburg and Linfield as teams from other places.

I love - Chelsea, my wife, my kids, my dog, music, alcohol and Katherine Jenkins

I hate - Dippers and all that goes with them, Spuds, Celtic, the Arse, Man U and several other things that I hope to expand on in coming posts.

Hey Ossie....I think I love you :worship:

Thanks for the welcome guys. I don't know whats wrong but some of the messages disappear when I scroll down and the photos/avatars don't show - anyone any ideas ?

Cheers Aesthetic Relic, Celtic Are Shite if I remember correctly...they are indeed and their scummy fans need a lesson in manners and decency after yesterdays shocking behaviour

Thanks for the welcome guys. I don't know whats wrong but some of the messages disappear when I scroll down and the photos/avatars don't show - anyone any ideas ?

Cheers Aesthetic Relic, Celtic Are Shite if I remember correctly...they are indeed and their scummy fans need a lesson in manners and decency after yesterdays shocking behaviour

Yup...thats me....I agree that they showed themselves up and am appauled the the great media cover up of it all, but we have our own section of idiots and at times we continue to be our own worst enemy.

Anyway....thats for another day....welcome to the forum.