Best stand for atmosphere?

i was in the shed upper v blackburn & i must say the atmosphere was great.now i used to be a season ticketholder mh/lower.( gave up 3 years ago family reasons) the boys in mh/lower were always fantastic @ getting chants going etc.but from my seat sat the mh/lower appeared to be very quiet.anybody else noticed this or is it just me.blue%20scalf.gif

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was in the shed upper v blackburn & i must say the atmosphere was great.now i used to be a season ticketholder mh/lower.( gave up 3 years ago family reasons) the boys in mh/lower were always fantastic @ getting chants going etc.but from my seat sat the mh/lower appeared to be very quiet.anybody else noticed this or is it just me.blue%20scalf.gif

I think it all depends on where you are sitting in Matthew Harding Lower and also the opposition. I was in Row E, Gate 14 for the Liverpool game and it was excellent and I felt really at ease and was able to sing my heart out. I found Row P (gate 14 again) a little quieter for the Blackburn game, although it did seem to improve as the game went on. I've got Row S gate 15 for the Wolves Game and will see how that goes.

Edited by Blueray

Yeah acoustics really arent very good, both are great though and it's good we now have two proper singing ends.

My ST is in shed lower so I sit there every league game and move over to MHL for cup games and to be honest theres not really much difference imo.

Not really that much difference in fairness, but I do think the Shed's become a lot nosier over the last five or six years, I don't ever remember it being so loud when I was a kid.

Agree the shed has definately improved. Mostly to do with i think moving the away fans to there!! Also the MH lost out a little with the away fans being moved, banter with the away mob always helps with the atmosphere....

Heard the Bolton fans three or four times during the whole match. Thought the Shed was quiet though considering there were 4500 Chelsea supporters, the loudest one I heard from over there was 'Chelsea' when those u12's came out.

Edited by Cameron