HELLO Chelsea BOYS

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all im jagannath Hari.thumbsup.gif

I'm looking forward talking all things blue with the boys in blue.emo7.gif

Why are you here muppet? you're nothing more than a stalker. I see you've been up to your tricks by getting yourself & others banned on the SOL forum. You really are a total waste of air!

Why are you here muppet? you're nothing more than a stalker. I see you've been up to your tricks by getting yourself & others banned on the SOL forum. You really are a total waste of air!

offtopic.gif

If you have nothing constructive to say please do not comment on my thread.

btw.. If u have a good look around you'll

find decent Chelsea fans here... not whinging ranting creatures like yourself..

Edited by Jagannath

Welcome... I look forward to debating with you ;)

I've been told you're a Manchester United fan, but you're not causing any trouble in my opinion.

I personally welcome opposition fans; we've got a couple of Spurs fans on here and a small little Juventus community as well; its always nice to have an alternate angle offered by opposition fans.

The same rule applies to opposition fans as it does to Blues supporters - don't make any trouble ;)

Cheers Bluelionwink.gif

I'm also looking forward debating with the boys in blue pal

Will pop in every now and then to share my views on all things blue..

I'm not provoking anyone just wanna be part of this fantastic forum..

CHEERS!!!

You're to kind mate why can all Chelsea fans be like you.. (CFC-Tel are u watching)

Still finding my way round the forum though... What i must say is the quality of this forum..Its probably the best football forum I've come across..The manutd forum can learn a thing or two from here..

CFC-TEL!!!

You amaze me! I didn't think it was possible for one person to possess such a vast reservoir of undiluted gibberish! You are obviously suffering from Clue Deficit Disorder. If you knew what you're talking about, you'd be dangerous. I am reminded of something relevant that Benjamin Disraeli said: "He was distinguished for ignorance - for he had only one idea and that was wrong."

Calling you dull is a gross underestimation of just how tedious you are. You have the personality of a damp sponge and the appeal of a moldy sweat sock...

Terminator X

I've seen kakuta the kid looks the part the potential is there and If he continues to develop he will be one-to-watch for .wink.gif

Hope that cleared up why he's my favourite player..

Oh and good luck against blackburn guys... but not too much luck.thumbsup.gif

Edited by Jagannath