Nice Site

hello people,

thought i'd sign up and say hello, came across the site and looks pretty decent, so am sure will enjoy some banter with you all.

i'm from sunny slough, so fairly local to the bridge. did have a season for four years in the matty harding lower, but gave it up due to financial reasons and haven't been a while, although my old man, bro and sis all still have their season tickets, so is all good. going to be a dad for the first time in december as well, so trips down the bridge will be a tad limited for now! can't wait to take him though in a few years. :D

see you on the forums.

G

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers guys.

just got a quick techy question though, not sure if anyone's had / having the same problems, basically my avatar and other users avatars only seem to be loading about a quarter of the way down?

also, the drop down menu at the top of the site page does drop down, but kind of blends itself into the banner with JT on, so you can't see the options properly??

not sure if it's just me or not, or there's issues with the settings at the mo?

cheers guys.

just got a quick techy question though, not sure if anyone's had / having the same problems, basically my avatar and other users avatars only seem to be loading about a quarter of the way down?

also, the drop down menu at the top of the site page does drop down, but kind of blends itself into the banner with JT on, so you can't see the options properly??

I get exactly that problem on the computers at school; its IE. Download Firefox ;)

cheers guys.

It's happening to me too, I thought it was mewacko.gif