Chelsea Vs Liverpool

Yup would have made at least £500 with a tenner down.

Crouch; :)

"Mikel came in with his studs up and that was in the back of my mind," said Crouch. "Then I thought there was another foul in there and obviously I've lost my head. ''

Bless. I didnt see Mikel stick his studs in the back of Crouchs mind.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup would have made at least £500 with a tenner down.

Crouch; :)

"Mikel came in with his studs up and that was in the back of my mind," said Crouch. "Then I thought there was another foul in there and obviously I've lost my head. ''

Bless. I didnt see Mikel stick his studs in the back of Crouchs mind.

Lol, what an absolute wonker that lanky streak of piss is!!!! First he says there is no excuses for his tackle and then goes on to list countless excuses :D

Mikel did nothing wrong. And for the fat spanish waiter to excuse Crouch's foul is a discrace.

Yes 2-0 against Liverfool. Great games last night..Mikel is to good and he's improved day by day. Im really grateful at the moment sheva score and Kalou Essien did a good job. Cheer for the victory mate..

Ok thats scary ^^^^ lol

So pissed off I power cut, just as the game was about to kick off :P

It came back on just in time for Frankie's goal :P

Crouchie . . . . . what a nasty challenge!!

Everton in the semi's. . . . .

. . . . Carling Cup is once again ours !!:P

Like your ava .Biru

Edited by CFC-Lloydy

Best atmosphere at the bridge this season the mhl was absolutly buzzing, nice to hear murderers being chanted and the cheek off them to complain about this on the phone in's. The truth hurts mate, anyone else see that industrial toilet roll being chucked on the pitch after sheva scored.

How hilarious was it when the mhl was pissing off their keeper by not giving the ball back then chucking it at him when he had got a second one. :P

Best atmosphere at the bridge this season the mhl was absolutly buzzing, nice to hear murderers being chanted and the cheek off them to complain about this on the phone in's. The truth hurts mate, anyone else see that industrial toilet roll being chucked on the pitch after sheva scored.

How hilarious was it when the mhl was pissing off their keeper by not giving the ball back then chucking it at him when he had got a second one. :P

'Its behind you!!!'

And omg!Its truth lol.Accept it

Sinclair I think considering hes played against a prem team once and we all know how that ended,did quite well,ok at times he lost possession easily but meh had many good runs.Defo needs more first team action.Settling well

Good on Frank getting 99

Guest Lampards Bitch

Super Frankie Lampard :P Thats all I have to say!

well not really lol we were superb , end of.

Crouch still trying to excuse his timmy tantrum by saying 'Its only foreign players that behave as Mikel did, you wouldnt get Terry or Lampard behaving like that'.

So now hes trying the racist card, and by saying English Chelsea players wouldn't, trying to get more people on his side. What a snide middle class wanker.

Crouch still trying to excuse his timmy tantrum by saying 'Its only foreign players that behave as Mikel did, you wouldnt get Terry or Lampard behaving like that'.

So now hes trying the racist card, and by saying English Chelsea players wouldn't, trying to get more people on his side. What a snide middle class wanker.

and to think he used to be a Chelsea ball boy once eh. My how the mighty have fallen. scavaging around trying to get a game for a two bob scouse team :(

ONLY a Liverpoo player and especially ONLY against Chelsea would you get a player who did a tackle like that lanky f**ker did and all of a sudden become the hard done by party, you couldn't show anywhere leading up to that foul where Mikel did anything wrong.

ONLY a Liverpoo player and especially ONLY against Chelsea would you get a player who did a tackle like that lanky f**ker did and all of a sudden become the hard done by party, you couldn't show anywhere leading up to that foul where Mikel did anything wrong.

If it'd been the other way round Mikel would have been pilloried in the media, and booooooed at following matches.

If it'd been the other way round Mikel would have been pilloried in the media, and booooooed at following matches.

F**k me, i would even want to think about the reaction had Mikel or Essien done that!!!! They probably would have been strung up outside the FA by their balls.....