VMA - Kanye West - Taylor Swift - Beyonce

Alee.

mate the fact that you use the auto tune argument is stupid, have you not heard his 3 prior albums?

secondly mate when did i claim i am a true hip hop fan? i like certain artists and dont particurlarly listen to the ones you have listed.

thirdly when exactly did i claim kanye is the best lyricist out there? i simply said what kanye does is not r&b far from it, you in your little statment did not answer my question you simply tried to put words in my mouth.

you sir have to get of your supposed throne and stop posting as if you are some kind of god, or "legend" this aint your forum mate

oh and thanks for the PM, genious when did i claim hip hop isnt about the lyrics? it is i have always said that your just an imbecile stop putting words in my mouth. you dont have an argument the fact that you call yourself a purist and claim kanye has never been hip hop? idiotic

:goodpost:

:pwned: TX

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the greatest hip hop/rap artist of all time is Nas (in my avatar)

STEV30.. give these tracks a listen and tell me what you think :chai:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxvZDoKMasE

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=KoyUUsdKPdI

Edited by Terminator X

TX, no disrespect. But for me NAS is not someone i could listen to on a everyday basis, i see why you would like him because he is a talented artist. But that being said its just not something im into. I do have 4 of his albums aswell and do listen to them once and a while, and I have seen him live in Australia aswell and he was actually reallly good but again i could not listen to his music everyday, sorry just not my thing :yes:

Edited by STEV3O

Kanye is a talentless hack. Was mesing around on Fruit Loops home studio yesterday and found out how nice of a feature autotune is. Really showed me how little talent rappers like Kanye and T pain have.

lol have you heard all his albums or just a couple of songs?