Ballack keen on new Chelsea deal

the wes

German midfielder Michael Ballack has hinted that he is interested in signing a new contract with Chelsea.

Ballack signed a one-year contract extension with the Blues in May.

"For me, I'm still young at 32," Ballack told The Telegraph.

"I'm enjoying playing. I want to play football for a few more yearsat a high level because I feel good. This is the best league in theworld and I'm happy to be a part of it."

"It was a good choice for me to move to England," he continued.

"I feel comfortable at Chelsea but [a contract extension is] always down to both sides.

"I know I have more years ahead but I don't want to put myself or the club under pressure.

"If we come together, we come together."

[source: The Telegraph]

please no!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not young, but we get him for free few years ago and he still play in good level (especially now) and if we get rid of him it's will be a bit harder to find replacemant with experience and skills like Ballack. If we want to get some younger we will pay a lot of money because after this window prices get higher.

He's not young, but we get him for free few years ago and he still play in good level (especially now) and if we get rid of him it's will be a bit harder to find replacemant with experience and skills like Ballack. If we want to get some younger we will pay a lot of money because after this window prices get higher.

i could give you a list of players who could replace ballack

Edited by the wes

He's an experienced player and we think we need players like him as well as the fresh talent coming through. I notice on your list, there were no English Palyers.

sorry Jack Wilshere no chance in hell that the gooners are going to sell him...............

Edited by the wes