Jason, saying hi from Cape Town, South Africa

JBagley

I just wanted to introduce myself - I'm Jason, a massive blues fan living in Cape Town, South Africa. I must be pretty lucky to have a wife that I rate is a bigger fan than I am, but probably for the players looks more than anything else.

We have planned a trip to England in October and are definitely going to catch the home game against Blackburn, so going to need some advise on tickets, where to sit etc - but I'll ask for more info closer to the time.

I run a football video blog called Free-kick.tv where a colleague of mine, Mike Perk (Spurs fan) and I chat about all things football. We shoot a show once a week and its tons of fun. We so far have shot 7 episodes, but it is steadily growing!

Other than that I have a personal blog over at www.jasonbagley.com

So, enough about me - just wanted to say Hi!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to TalkChelsea. Your best place to start for info on tickets is to look at the official website, Chelseafc.com. There's a section on up and coming fixtures which gives you details on when you can buy tickets. You'll need to almost certainly have to register as a member, it's only £25. As to where to sit, I'm still learning, i'm sure some of the other guys can advise. I think Matthew Harding or Shed End would be good if you want the atmosphere with the singing. I've been advised as a new member to sit in the West Stand to get a feel for the ground, which is OK if you just want to sit and watch the match and sing the occasional song.

Edited by Blueray

Thanks for the info Blueray! I've checked out the Chelsea site for tickets and I think my best bet would be the ticket exchange. Seems there are some really decent tickets up for grabs from season ticket holders that are not attending a couple of the matches.

I'll be honest and say I'm not too keen on sitting on either end of the ground - would rather be as close to the pitch as possible and near the middle! Sounds like a tall order, but it's my first game I'll be watching live, so really want to get the best out of it! Price really isn't an issue either - not going to skimp on tickets after paying all the cash for flights and accommodation to get the London. :)