Buck insists Kenyon staying

the wes

Chelsea chairman Bruce Buck has rubbished reports chief executive Peter Kenyon may be leaving.

With Danish director of football Frank Arnesen seeing his influence at the club increase in recent years, it had been reported that Kenyon's future was in doubt.

But Buck said: "It is unfair, I think. We love Peter, he is a great guy and does a great job. He is our chief executive for the long-term."

tribalfootball.com

Edited by the wes

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree up to a point. I think in a commercial job, you probably won't get a better person. But the way that man climbed those stairs at The Luzhniki Stadium to get a loser's medal with an inane grin on his ManUre supporting chops, really really riled me. Some people said he showed solidarity with the players, I on the other hand think he's a publicity seeking muppet.

I agree up to a point. I think in a commercial job, you probably won't get a better person. But the way that man climbed those stairs at The Luzhniki Stadium to get a loser's medal with an inane grin on his ManUre supporting chops, really really riled me. Some people said he showed solidarity with the players, I on the other hand think he's a publicity seeking muppet.

Spot on.

<br />What Kez said ^^^^^^^^<br /><br />He hasnt got Chelsea at heart. Chelsea <i>is not</i> in his blood.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

There isn't Chelsea blood in Roman, Ancelloti, Drogba, etc.

Good at his commercial job but a cunt, He was smiling walking up the steps at Moscow because he realised his medal is worth a few quid.