BlueLion.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wud deco have scored?

just curious

Who knows?

I think in the first half it was pretty even, Man Utd just about egdged it, having the better chances. thank god for Petr Cech :) But we really fucked them in the 2nd half, When you have a player like Rooney on your team you can score out of nothing, but luckily we won on the penalties... (wtf?) :lol:

Get the fuck in, No better way to win it. Just shouted Fuck at Rooney's goal followed by United fans cheering, I was on the ground laughing at Evra's penalty, Shocking.

Get in, Evra is a dirty cunt, Carvalho is a legend, This is the season.

Yeah Malouda was definitely more lively in the second half after going wider left. Same old Chelsea at the end though, just trying to cling on until the end of the game rather than just playing on to the final whistle. Costs us time and time again...Something Carlo should definitely work on.

I don't know how long he will persist with this diamond, I don't think our best players suit it.

If anything our players are best suited to a 4-2-3-1 with Essien as a destroyer, Mikel as a deep lying playmaker, Lampard AM, Anelka wide right and Malouda or Zhirkov wide left, and of course Drogba up top.

Jesus christ what a game.First half we were appaling!Just didnt seem to be able to get passes together and second half :D.Meh about the complaints to our goal.Ref job etc and plus EVra is a fucking shit scorer the way he came over to celebrate Rooney's goal in front of us...and Rooney arg bookings lol.The people singing 1-0 and you fucked it up..seconds before that goal..woops

Hopfully we can perform for Saturday how we did in the second half..not the bloody first.Man U looked very woha then but then again that may have been because we were crap!

The pens...OMFG still cant beleive we did it..and how bad their penalties were!Evra hahaha got what he deserved.

And we have a shiney shiled and plate with a dent in it horrah!!

That half time penalty shoot out lol!!What was that about?! 'Oh we realised they get two pens' eh?!Bizare

Great day and great result :D let it be the start!!

I've only just got back and haven't seen any highlights but I'm sure rooney was offside for his goal?

He was clearly offside. But, Andy Gray said it wasn't, so everyone will take that as gospel.