Ancelotti's diamond won't be Joe Cole's best friend

I don't understand your Problems...

Malouda/Zhirkov/Sinclair------------Lampard/Deco/Ballack------------------Joe Cole (MAINLY!!! Cause Essien is no wide player!!!)/Essien/Kakuta

----------------------------------------Mikel/Essien/Ballack/Belletti--------------

who else should play Joeys Pos? Essien? Are you kidding me? He is a great Midfielder, one of the top 5 in the World, but hasn't the pace at all for a wide Player, you could see that perfectly against Barca where we was missing Joe Cole so hardly...

Essien for wide Player is only a Backup solution imho! We have no wide player for the right side, except maybe our Strikers (Kalou) but thats not a solution at all...

The only two that I'm worried about are Mikel and Ballack, if essien blossoms again in the DM than our Talent would see it hard to come Through, and lets be honest, Ballack is a fighter, but hasnt the passing qualitys and Technique of a Deco or Lamps.

so joey has no problem at all

greets

:lol::lol::lol: Essien is 10 times faster than joe cole 10 TIMES.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol::lol: Essien is 10 times faster than joe cole 10 TIMES.

:huh: :huh:

ähm... Joe Cole, SWP and robben where the fastest Players at Chelsea, now its joe cole... hes much quicker, faster movement, faster running etc. but may be... Essien is like a train, he needs time to get started but if he starts hes powerfull and nobody can stop him... i think u ment that... otherwise i couldnt explain how dare you could think so

ähm... Joe Cole, SWP and robben where the fastest Players at Chelsea, now its joe cole... hes much quicker, faster movement, faster running etc. but may be... Essien is like a train, he needs time to get started but if he starts hes powerfull and nobody can stop him... i think u ment that... otherwise i couldnt explain how dare you could think so

Joe cole is one of the slowest players in our squad have you ever been to a Chelsea game in your life ? ? ?

What do you mean essien has slow acceleration. He produced the fastest start i have ever seen in a live match, when he scored against everton at goodison park the whole stadium could not believe his acceleration. Just watch this video and listen to andy gray's comment on his sprint speed !

Anelka is the fastest player in are team m8

I agree some people on this forum want obi to sit on the bench.

No doubt. I think Mikel has to be starting at DM. He's the best passer on the team and an absolute presence inbetween midfield and defense. This allows Essien to play more of an offensive role while providing some overlap for when Bosingwa makes his runs.

Mikel's too good for the bench. I think people are getting carried away by this 4-1-2-1-2 we're playing at the minute. The wider players we're using AREN'T wingers, we're relying on Cole and Bosingwa to provide the width from full back. Therefore normal central midfielders can be played there - this is the same formation we used in 06/07, under Mourinho, when we didn't use wingers as out and out widemen, but tucked-in attacking players.

Anelka is the fastest Chelsea player on the pitch. FACT!!!!

And whatever the formation may be, Essien is as important in the midfield as Lampard. Then come the rest like Joe Cole, Zirkov, malouda, Mikel and Ballack.

ya ok i forgot about Anelka, right,

but that, has nothing to do with the formation in particular, its a Problem that has to been solved by the Coach, i think Essien is, maybe more important than Lampard, like u could see last season that our Performances get much better with him...

nontheless, Joey, in an tactical matter, should play on the right side of the Diamond...

greets.

Stoch and Kakuta are much, much faster than Anelka, and Ryan Bertrand is fast as well, for the record.

Ancelotti's comments, about Joe playing in "a small space" suggest to me he will play Cole as an attacking midfielder, behind the two strikers.

Stoch and Kakuta are much, much faster than Anelka, and Ryan Bertrand is fast as well, for the record.

Ancelotti's comments, about Joe playing in "a small space" suggest to me he will play Cole as an attacking midfielder, behind the two strikers.

like I said, its down to the Coach what hes gonna do with his players, i did only speak out of a tactical view.

and were would you put Lampard m8 :doh: