Giovani Dos Santos

TrueChelseaBlue

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dos Santos at the moment is looking the most likely to arrive. And i for one would be happy to see it happen, to get these players who are not yet the finished article but have the ability to be massive players with great ability are the type of players we should be looking at.

With any luck we can get a deal done sooner rather than later.

one amazing kid, li'l weak but it'll be fiesty knowing how the blues react/standup, when of our own is given a rough time by someone..

I think strength is the last thing we should be looking for when it comes to finding creative players/wingers. The ability should come first, players adapt to the physical nature of the PL over time.

He is superb. I watched him banging in the goals in pre-season, he seemed to score in every game. That hattrick was last week. Hes a real talent, very very good player. Be great to see him, but used properly.

Giovanni is an excellent young talent. He had a hat trick for Barca in their last La Liga game last week. If SWP or Maulouda leave he would be an excellent replacement, and given his age he will get nothing but better from here on out(in theory anyway)

Edited by pablo814

He could be the playmaker for us. As he does seem to play in the "HOLE".

But the only problem with him being the playmaker is, he looks a bit too weak for the EPL. I am not sure if he would be able to manage to tackle good DMs and Centre Halves considering how physical they can get in the EPL

He could be the playmaker for us. As he does seem to play in the "HOLE".

But the only problem with him being the playmaker is, he looks a bit too weak for the EPL. I am not sure if he would be able to manage to tackle good DMs and Centre Halves considering how physical they can get in the EPL

That all comes with experience... we can't be affraid to take a chance on a kid. Hell he ain't even done growing yet...

Giovani dos Santos is ready to end his Barcelona career and the attacker has revealed that his agent has spoken with Chelsea.

The Mexico international is valued at £12.5 million after having only played a single season in the top flight.

The former Academy player does not feel wanted at Camp Nou and has expressed his admiration for The Premier League.

giovani-angry.jpg

The 19-year-old has previously been linked to Tottenham and Manchester City.

When asked if he will play in England, Giovani told the Mexican press: “Everything seems to indicate yes.

“Obviously it is always tempting to go and play for important teams and most of all in England who have, to me, the best league in the world where everybody wants to play.”

The attacker confessed that Chelsea had held talks with his agent regarding a summer transfer.

“Yes, they spoke with my representative and they have always been following me, watching my way and they are interested in my services; I would like to play there, they are a great team.”

The youngster was part of the team who were booed by the Camp Nou fans in their last home game of the season, and he does not want to play for a club where he does not feel liked.

He added: “There are plenty of circumstances, things that as a player make you realise you need to feel a winner, an important player, valued, to improve.

"There are events that you cannot forget, like the fans’ treatment, nobody wants to be where they are not wanted.”

Source: Setanta Sports

The Spurs thing is really dragging on, with the player seemingly wanting to come to us. This is another reason why our manager needs to be decided upon ASAP so we don't let players like this slip through our fingers!

Giovani Dos Santos has claimed that he will be playing for Tottenham next season and cited the fact that Juande Ramos being the coach as the main reason.

The 19-year-old told reporters after a friendly between Argentina and Mexico that he had agreed to move to White Hart Lane and had turned down Manchester City.

Barcelona and Tottenham are reported to have agreed an initial fee of just €6million (£4.7million) for the player that was considered to be one of the hottest prospects at Camp Nou just two years ago.

That figure may rise to €10million (£7.9 million) depending on clauses being activated in his contract, but the news will be a huge boost for the north London club and their summer rebuilding plans.

"Next season I will be playing for Tottenham," Dos Santos is quoted by Sport as stating, before he went on to claim that the main attraction was the chance to work under Ramos.

Barca are believed to have opted to offload the youngster after his father and his agent, Pini Zahivi, regularly told the club that he would accept one of the many offers if he was not given a pay rise.

The club demanded that he improve his performances in order to earn that rise and made assurances that his pay would be related to how well he did on the first team.

With more and more clubs showing an interest, Dos Santos has now chosen to move to Tottenham after revealing that he did have a number of other options on the table.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11675_3653894,00.html

Deal agreed with Tottenham according to Barca.....

I really hope we sign some exciting talent this summer, and don't let them all pass us by again. Modric and Dos Santos both going to Spurs. Very very good players..

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You