Hello Everyone

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to TalkChelsea, stick around mate.

Thanks mate , the forum really does look quite good , I like the interesting different sections of the forum. Im sure I will be here quite a while , though Im gonna have to create a sig.

welcome welcome this site is great because it has a lot of diffrent sections and it still doesn't have too many of them so you can catch up everything easily...

Welcome to Talk Chelsea.

To get a picture in your signature you first need the picture to be hosted somewhere on the Internet. If its a picture on your harddrive, go to a site like imageshack or photobucket to upload it. If its on a website already then you're okay.

Wherever the picture is, copy the url. That's the address of the picture, shown up at the top next to where it says address, and starts with http:// Make sure you're viewing the picture itself, to be sure, make sure the url ends in an extention for a picture, eg .jpg, .png. If you've got several urls to hand (often get that if you upload to imageshack etc), then keep trying til you get the right one.

Feel free to post if you still need some help.

Welcome to Talk Chelsea.

To get a picture in your signature you first need the picture to be hosted somewhere on the Internet. If its a picture on your harddrive, go to a site like imageshack or photobucket to upload it. If its on a website already then you're okay.

Wherever the picture is, copy the url. That's the address of the picture, shown up at the top next to where it says address, and starts with http:// Make sure you're viewing the picture itself, to be sure, make sure the url ends in an extention for a picture, eg .jpg, .png. If you've got several urls to hand (often get that if you upload to imageshack etc), then keep trying til you get the right one.

Feel free to post if you still need some help.

Thanks mate for the advice , Im going to give it a try.

Thanks mate for the advice , Im going to give it a try.

Sorry, I'm an idiot, I missed out a step :mellow:

In the insert signature screen, there are many buttons for formatting. In the second row, the 6th button from the right is the one for inserting images. Click it, it will ask for the url, give it the url and it should work!

Sorry, I'm an idiot, I missed out a step :mellow:

In the insert signature screen, there are many buttons for formatting. In the second row, the 6th button from the right is the one for inserting images. Click it, it will ask for the url, give it the url and it should work!

Thanks mate , it worked ! I found this sig on the net.

Hi Elliot

I seem to be having problems with putting a signature in. Each time I copy the URL it just brings up a white box with a red cross. Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks