Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Pro Deals for players

It was confirmed on Chelsea TV that the following players have either signed new pro contracts or have been given their first:

Nikki Ahamed

Nana Ofori-Twumasi

Adam Phillip

Jan Sebek

Nick Heimann

Frank Nouble

Marko Mitrovic

Patrick Van Aanlt

Jeffrey Bruma

Sergio Tejera

Most interesting of these for me is Tejera, considering it would roumered he would stay in Spain after his loan spell. It is very good news that he is staying on with us because i think he is a very good player.

Also Morten Nielson has been released by mutual consent.

Is Tejera a KAKA type player. With that I mean, is he an attacking midfielder/second striker?

His first season he was played behind the strikers he has great vision but for a attacking midfield player he did not score enough. So his second season he played deeper and his vision in midfield was killing every team in our way to the fa youth cup final. He is not really a kaka type player i would say a left footed fabregas.

Skysports.com understands highly-rated Chelsea starlet Frank Nouble has turned down a professional contract at Stamford Bridge.

The promising striker is regarded as one of the best young players to come through the Chelsea youth ranks after impressing for the youth side and reserves.

Nouble, 17, has been tipped for a big future after catching the eye with a string of impressive performances in the FA Youth Cup and Chelsea reserves side.

Chelsea are keen to secure Nouble's long-term future and offered him a professional contract as reward for his progress.

However, Nouble has snubbed the offer of a contract as he fears his long-term prospects of breaking into the Chelsea first team are hampered by the strength in depth in Carlo Ancelotti's squad.

News of Nouble's possible availability is sure to alert a host of clubs in the Premier League with the teenager rated as one of the best talents in English football.