Moussa Dembélé

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not about belgians but i'm after Dembele for 4 Seasons now, and whatever you say he is topclass and defo shouldnt play at fullham, would be 10 times happier to have him for 10 M a bargain for me, than Hulkd vor 35... don't get me wrong Hulk is a top player but only at a valueable price such as 25 - 30 M, seriously he should cost around 20... not more... but its an inflation going around since us and city...

Doesn't he just dribble around a lot? I'd rather Josh get the minutes instead of this bloke.

no I dont think so, he has an creative spark around him and he plays OM and more on the right wing time by time, he was initially a right winger but Fullham switched him to the mid... he is top class and a no brainer for that money... if you buy Marin for 6M you can buy Dembele for 10M defo...

Josh is CM not an OM... thats my opinion on him and still 18... he has a bright future but isn't there yet... he can be as prestigeous as hazard in three years time but he needs to play, like we've seen at swansea, he has go like bertrand and gain confidence as much as experience... he shined for us because we're his family in a way, hes here since 8 and was never on loan before if i mention right... and only because he didn't do it at swans some ppl here are doubting his ability, mind you to remember aLL of his outings for us, especial against Newcastle and all his outings in the CL... he is top top talent and he will get there right as Hazard has... he just has to keep it up and don't get injured too much...

We honestly need him? I'm not quite sure what we're trying to do but Roman is seriously hungry it seems. Hazard, Hulk, Modric, Dembele, when there's already Mata and Ramires. I'm not saying all these will come but it seems he's trying. Think he's better off going to Man Utd, they're missing out on all the Belgians anyway, let em ave one.

no I dont think so, he has an creative spark around him and he plays OM and more on the right wing time by time, he was initially a right winger but Fullham switched him to the mid... he is top class and a no brainer for that money... if you buy Marin for 6M you can buy Dembele for 10M defo...

Josh is CM not an OM... thats my opinion on him and still 18... he has a bright future but isn't there yet... he can be as prestigeous as hazard in three years time but he needs to play, like we've seen at swansea, he has go like bertrand and gain confidence as much as experience... he shined for us because we're his family in a way, hes here since 8 and was never on loan before if i mention right... and only because he didn't do it at swans some ppl here are doubting his ability, mind you to remember aLL of his outings for us, especial against Newcastle and all his outings in the CL... he is top top talent and he will get there right as Hazard has... he just has to keep it up and don't get injured too much...

I think Josh would be fantastic as an Attacking Midfielder. The position requires less physicality and with his movement and agility he could very well play in an Iniesta style role. I just think that the larger the squad is the less chance Josh will have. I would rather see him playing now than in 4 years. He is young but the only way to improve is to play, otherwise worse may just come to worse and he will find himself lost in the purgatory that is nPower Championship.

We're trying to build a big squad to cover injuries and the work load, when we had that spell of like 10 games in 22 days or whatever, we had to play the likes of Kalouda and even in the UCL we were absolutely fucked, just somehow we won the trophy with possibly the weakest UCL Final line up in history. Next season, we'll be playing lots of games, the squad depth is imperative and i'm sure Roman took last season into account how demanding it was for the players. I can only see Dembele being a squad player like Essien, Marin and Meireles.

I think Josh would be fantastic as an Attacking Midfielder. The position requires less physicality and with his movement and agility he could very well play in an Iniesta style role. I just think that the larger the squad is the less chance Josh will have. I would rather see him playing now than in 4 years. He is young but the only way to improve is to play, otherwise worse may just come to worse and he will find himself lost in the purgatory that is nPower Championship.

Josh would be at his best as a deep-lying midfielder. He would do a get job starting attacking play and retaining the ball. BTW Dembele is under rated player, very impressive and can improve.

For me, McEachran hasn't a sufficient speed of execution to play high on the pitch. And he is far better with the game in front of him, I definitely see him as a deep lying playmaker.

Precisely. Still remember the hue and cry here when Carlo initiated him as a regista.

For me, McEachran hasn't a sufficient speed of execution to play high on the pitch. And he is far better with the game in front of him, I definitely see him as a deep lying playmaker.

maybe not in the prolo mood because of his physics but defo as CM or maybe Lampards actual role alongside a DM

Class player. I've always liked his game. He can be an excellent squad player for us. He's a good passer of the ball and is very intelligent in his play, but also has the physicality needed for the EPL.

If he can accept a rotational role here, I'd love to have him.

Fulham have converted him into an excellent box-to-box midfielder. He has shown he has a very underrated defensive game to.

Was at the home game vs Fulham and he absolutely dominated us. Never lost the ball, calm, composed. Sheer class.

Would be a great signing imo and it isn't necessarily 'him or Hulk'. Completely different positions.

There is no scenario where Josh has a significant role with Chelsea this season. (Short of a series of catastrophic injuries after the transfer deadline.) He'll go on loan and get some experience which is what's best for him.

I think this is the perfect signing. He can put in shifts at RW/CAM/CM, and would add alot of quality. He has a lot of potential, and could even make his way into the starting 11. Ifwe got him after hazard and hulk we would be set for attacking players and focus on a RB and maybe a DM

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You