United accept Ronaldo offer

Steve

Your probably right. Having good defenders has never been Madrid's strong point. And they even underestimated the lynchpin of their last "Galactico" era - Makelele.....

But that is one hell of an attack they will have for next season: Kaka, Ronaldo and Villa

How true about Makalele. Its one hell of a trio of egos to satisfy as well, as well as wages.

They better not go making sillly offers for Cech ! Real Madrid is hugely subsidised by the Spanish government. That said the two strongest leages in the world are the Premier League and La Ligue mainly due to TV revenues , so this is where the worlds best players will end up and transfer fees will be broken....

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How true about Makalele. Its one hell of a trio of egos to satisfy as well, as well as wages.

They better not go making sillly offers for Cech ! Real Madrid is hugely subsidised by the Spanish government. That said the two strongest leages in the world are the Premier League and La Ligue mainly due to TV revenues , so this is where the worlds best players will end up and transfer fees will be broken....

The money the likes of Madrid and Barca make from TV revenues is a lot bigger than what we would get due to the different rules over in Spain. Fortunately Casillas is very highly thought about in Madrid and spain in general so Cech would not be a target. But someone like Essien or Alex for example could be players that Madrid might want to try and prise away from us.

Madrid have smashed the world transfer record 4 times in a row without anyone getting close now.

Edited by EskWeston

The money the likes of Madrid and Barca make from TV revenues is a lot bigger than what we would get due to the different rules over in Spain. Fortunately Casillas is very highly thought about in Madrid and spain in general so Cech would not be a target. But someone like Essien or Alex for example could be players that Madrid might want to try and prise away from us.

Also their revenues are accrued through a vast property empire, and through different tax laws. Its also shrewd business in that you'll get a lot of fickle fuckers that foolowed AC and Yernited switching allegiance to Madrid.

....I'd let them have Mikel for £35 million.

Also their revenues are accrued through a vast property empire, and through different tax laws. Its also shrewd business in that you'll get a lot of fickle fuckers that foolowed AC and Yernited switching allegiance to Madrid.

....I'd let them have Mikel for £35 million.

Bloody hell i wouldn't. Mikel is one of the best young Midfield prospects around in world football.

They can have Belletti for £40m if they want though....

real madrid have always been my favourite club in spain so this is all good

i will be watching there games from now on, hopefully they will get rid of ruud & sneijder and bring in villa & ribery.. now thats one hell of a fifa 10 team :D

Just reading over United's forums, their fans are justifying it by talking about how they will be a "better team" and "save money" and still be able to buying others

I think in a sense they are right about all three but they still will miss his goal-scoring BIG TIME

I am sure they will get someone AND they will still have a solid team.....but he will be missed

Just reading over United's forums, their fans are justifying it by talking about how they will be a "better team" and "save money" and still be able to buying others

I think in a sense they are right about all three but they still will miss his goal-scoring BIG TIME

I am sure they will get someone AND they will still have a solid team.....but he will be missed

They'll miss his penalties big time!Whose gana take over the diving role?

Lmoa at all those phony fans with the no 7 red jerseys.

All the whining and diving notwithstanding, he still was scoring a lot of goals for them in the big games in both the premiership and the CL. Would be next to impossible for Manure to replace him imo.

man utd will be a stronger team soon enough because of this sale, just like milan will be stronger and just like juve were stronger when we sold zidane, it changes a teams mentality they will not play for one player anymore and they will buy other players to suit there new style of play. you may all be celebrating but they will still be a force.

milan will become stronger, they will sign some players. they were a lot less reliant on kaka than man u are on C ronaldo. maybe it will take milan a bit more time as they are in need of reinforcements and to rebuild but they will become stronger.