Bruce Buck Promises Summer Of Big Spending

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am happy he has turned us down, Go for the likes of Ahuero, Benzema, Pato, Zirkov. THESE ARE YOUNG BUDDING TALENTS!!!

We Dont need Players with Inflated Egos. NO TO RIBERY AND NO TO VILLA!!!

BAYERN CAN SHOVE THE ELEFANT MAN UP THEIR ARSE

And VILLA CAN FUCK OFF TO SPAIN!!!

BAD NEWS FOR ALL OF US....

WE ARE NOT GONNA GET A TOP PLAYER THIS YEAR

THAT IS FOR SURE.

Reasons are more than evident.... kaka, miss, Cristiano Imposible anyway, Villa Never past in his mind Ingland, Ribery Probably Spain Real o Barcelona, Ibra we are to Slow Barcelona is deal done with him, El Kun he things he is Messi and Speck that we pay like him... don´thing it would happend, Yuri Zhirkov is the plan B not the top Player one, The only posible thing is Pato but Milan is not gonna sale him no matter what anchelotti can do, Unless Pato decide to go and force that.....

Pirlos is a waste of money and time to get him into the bridge he well never do better than Super Franky and even Ballack...

Deco has to go no matter what... and I thing he should be in Italy all ready...

Carvalo may force his way to Inter and Mou, he is a great player but I see difficulto for him to take Alex posicion again... but He has to make that posibly.

Malouda can´t go anyware unless Ribery or Zhirkov are in here and I would thing 3 times before sale him even with Ribery o Yuri in the team

Glen Jhonsson, i don´t see nothing Special in him, so waste of money... for me...

That´s all Folks.... We only Sale players not get any good one....

I would make a hard move right know to Tevez... before Man U decide to offer something with Cristianos Money.... remember United will make a move to for Ribery with this money.

Real Madrid kill the market with this high money bid.... And When Kaka Sign The rest was done.... until real money is over...

Edited by RX8

Di Santo, is not a quality player... Stoch and Maccien has more quality than him... and the only way we can prove that is let him go for a loan to any premier league Club, Hull or anyother....

Kalou is like Guti in real Madrid a Eternal promisse

Im very concerned about the names that we are currently being linked to, we do need a big name signing thats for sure, and no, Andrea Pirlo is not a world class big name player, he is a has been and Milan can keep him along with Gatusso, Seedorf and the rest. Glen Johnson was hit the first time round why would we want him again? Is this our thought process then perhaps we bring back Mateja Kezman too. Real Madrid have completely fucked everyone over the greedy swines, completely over paying for two quality players. We would never pay that kind of money for big name and im sure yet again this summer we will finish up on August 31st as we started, with a new manager with the same old squad. I agree that we should look to sign the likes of Aguero and Pato, but not at the prices these clubs are demanding for unproven talent. As if they will actually come to Chelsea anyway, how many big name players have snubbed us in the past few weeks? prefering to go to Real for some reason? But whatever hey, sign Johnson, sign Zhirkov and sign someone over the hill like Trezeguet, but just dont expect improved results if you not improving the squad.

Im very concerned about the names that we are currently being linked to, we do need a big name signing thats for sure, and no, Andrea Pirlo is not a world class big name player, he is a has been and Milan can keep him along with Gatusso, Seedorf and the rest. Glen Johnson was hit the first time round why would we want him again? Is this our thought process then perhaps we bring back Mateja Kezman too. Real Madrid have completely fucked everyone over the greedy swines, completely over paying for two quality players. We would never pay that kind of money for big name and im sure yet again this summer we will finish up on August 31st as we started, with a new manager with the same old squad. I agree that we should look to sign the likes of Aguero and Pato, but not at the prices these clubs are demanding for unproven talent. As if they will actually come to Chelsea anyway, how many big name players have snubbed us in the past few weeks? prefering to go to Real for some reason? But whatever hey, sign Johnson, sign Zhirkov and sign someone over the hill like Trezeguet, but just dont expect improved results if you not improving the squad.

I´m agree with you.

Let´s not hope for nothing more than this season.

Champion League will not come in 2010...

Premier League maybe...

Carling or FA 60%... if Anchelotti Start well

I´m agree with you.

Let´s not hope for nothing more than this season.

Champion League will not come in 2010...

Premier League maybe...

Carling or FA 60%... if Anchelotti Start well

lmao.

The same champions league which we missed out on last year just because of a freak slip on a wet pitch? The FA cup which we won this year? With almost the same squad. And what have we really done to "not hope for nothing more this season"?

As much as I believe we need changes in the team, especially up front, I'll still put my money on us getting more silverware next season.

I couldnt care less if we buy a "superstar" or not. What matters is getting the right player to fit into the jigsaw.

I'm just waiting for Madrid to go tits up with their "Galacticos II". Having all the best players doesnt guarentee you anything in football.

When you look at our squad were not that bad off. Defensively we're sorted even if Bosingwa leaves. Mancienne and Ivanovic have both proved their capable of playing that position aswell as having Ferreira who can fill in at LB if need be and Belletti.

Midfield....again, not too bad. The only concern is Mikel and Essiens trip to the ACON, but within the squad we have quality players to fill in. Ballack, Belletti or even Ivanovic could play a holding role. Malouda has got his act together and we'll have Joe Cole returning. Stoch also could have a big part this season. From what I saw of him towards the end of last season he looks a cracking wee player.

Up front, Anelka has got a new lease of life and Drogba seems to be almost ready to commit himself for another few seasons. Di Santo as good as he's supposed to be, hasnt really done anything of purpose to have me believe he's the answer to our problem. Hopefully he can prove me wrong.

2 players minimum imo. One in midfield and one up front.

I still believe our current squad dicks on anyone else's in the EPL.

Definately......Hiddink showed what we were capable of. If Ancelotti is able to channel things like Hiddink, we'll be in with a good chance of winning the title. Remember also, we had a half fit Drogba for most of the season. No Joe Cole and half a Malouda :lol:

A good summer programme and we'll be back as good as ever.

I still believe our current squad dicks on anyone else's in the EPL. Just need to bring in some youth.

I agree with that, next year isnt what we should be looking at, but with an ageing squad it must be time to bring in some youngsters with good potential to build up for future seasons.

If I'm correct, the last time Joe Cole and Michael Essien both played in the same competitive game was the Champions League final. Can't wait to have both back to full fitness.

Both are very vital to our first team will take a load of drogba and lampard.