• D) Marco Mitrovic
    • E) Connor Clifford
    • F) Frank Nouble
    • G) Scott Sinclair
    • H) Fabio Borini
    • I) Nikki Ahamed
    • J) Lee Sawyer
    • K) Connor Clifford

Jeez, so many class goals to choose from!

I am going for Clifford's first, but there's plenty of great goals up there!

By the way Esk, did you really want people to be able to vote for several goals? Because that doesn't make sense to me. I've turned that option off for the time being.

Jeez, so many class goals to choose from!

I am going for Clifford's first, but there's plenty of great goals up there!

By the way Esk, did you really want people to be able to vote for several goals? Because that doesn't make sense to me. I've turned that option off for the time being.

Whoops, yeah only supposed to be one vote person. Thanks for changing it for me.

Amazing moments and it's hard to choose the best one. I really like goals scored by Mitrovic, Clifford and Ahamed.

By the way, Borini's second reminds me that Joey's goal against Norwich :P

Amazing moments and it's hard to choose the best one. I really like goals scored by Mitrovic, Clifford and Ahamed.

By the way, Borini's second reminds me that Joey's goal against Norwich :P

Well spotted, it is very similar to Joey's. Fouled twice but still get up and rifles it into the net!

I like the Mitrovic goal because it is an excellantly worked goal by the whole team, great passing to build up and he finish was as cool as you like. Frank Nouble's bullet against Man U is another stunner which i thought would have picked up a few votes by now...

Just over a week ago, eyebrows were propped up on the foreheads of several commentators following the news that Chelsea head talent scout Frank Arnesen had been given a place on Chelsea’s football club board.

While the honour fell short of a seat on the Blues’ PLC board, the reward was still felt by many to defy logic, particularly having regard to the consensus opinion that Arnsenen has not proven value for money since his acrimonious departure from the Lilywhites.

As pointed out by Sam Wallace, “not bad work for a man whose contribution to the current first team squad of Chelsea thus far has been Franco Di Santo and Miroslav Stoch (18 substitutes’ appearances between them) despite a budget to recruit over the last four years that is pretty much unsurpassed in the history of youth development… For Arnesen’s first generation of Chelsea players such as Stoch, Ricardo Fernandes, Sergio Tejera, Michael Woods, Tom Taiwo, Patrick Van Aanholt, Fabio Ferreira and Morten Nielsen it is reaching the point whereby their careers need to take flight at Chelsea. They have been recruited since Arnesen’s arrival from the likes of Sporting Lisbon, Espanyol and Leeds United; they are now all around the ages of 18 and 19. It is now or never and, sadly, the answer would appear to be never.”

So, hardly a ringing endorsement on the Chelsea youth from the Independent hack.

Fighting against Wallace’s guff though is YouTuber “EskWeston,” who has gone to the trouble of compiling a brilliant video of the goals of the season scored by the Chelsea youth and reserves. Of the goals to look out for, Connor Clifford scores a tremendous volley into the top corner, Frank Nouble’s thunderbolt against Manchester United, and a tenacious goal from Fabio Borini.

The Chelsea youth and reserve goals can be seen here.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/2009/05/goals...reserves-video/