A Chelsea Fans Blog for Chelsea Fans all over the World

chelseadaft

Hi all i am Chelsea Daft and i own the blog " A Chelsea Fans Blog for Chelsea Fans" at

http://chelseadaft.blogspot.com

I have created a Chelsea Fans Blog for Chelsea Fans and am looking all Chelsea supporters all over the world. I have established links so far with the USA, Singapore, Canada, South Africa and am looking for more.

My blog has previews, reports, goal videos etc on it have a look and let me know. I have received over 1200 site hits in the last month.

The most recent posts are my report & afterthoughts on Liverpool, and my preview just written for the cup semi on Saturday. Let me know what you think. Thanks for you time and come on the Chels! You can add me to facebook or twitter to receive my post updates too so come and check it out.

If you own these forums and are interested in a link on my site to these forums please contact me via my site! Lets Keep the Blue Flag Flying high!!!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there, sorry if its not allowed to post a link. Just trying get as much interest in my site and also looking for an official link to this one if you are interested at all? I can offer the same on mine to this one and promote it on there for you.

Hi there, sorry if its not allowed to post a link. Just trying get as much interest in my site and also looking for an official link to this one if you are interested at all? I can offer the same on mine to this one and promote it on there for you.

no probs mate.just got reported to me,but i reckon its ok.

Thank you! I try and preview, review and talk about all things Chelsea as much as possible. Is it ok to leave the link in my sig ?

can`t see a problem with that mate.just give us a mention here at talkchelsea.net cheers,maybe we can do a link exchange or similiar

Might as well check out my blog too? Sorry if i look like a ass advertising, but its about Chelsea too so fair enough? I made it yesterday though, i've done one post, check it out, I'll link back to TalkChelsea in a while too ;)

www.CFCBlog.net

• 4 months later...