Villa fan in peace

Alright lads, Villa season ticket holder here in peace. Liked the looks of this message board and always generally had an interest in Chelsea so I thought why not sign up! So yeah hope your all well and good luck for the rest of the season. :thumbsup:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to TC, well its a shame villa have stuffed their last 10 games up. Think the Stoke game was the real turning point and that led to arsenal capturing that 4th spot unfortunately. Hope you can push on next season tho. Really didnt want Arsenal to get that 4th place ..... Anyway enjoy the rest of the season.

Welcome to the forums Luke, fans of other clubs are welcome, good for a bit of banter!

I too am disappointed you couldn't keep it together to stay above Arsenal, but a damn good effort, hope you go one better next year!

Cheers lads. Must admit watching us week in, week out we're not as good as some of you think. Yes we score goals and yes we're fast on the break but some of our players are so bastard lazy but when you watch them on MOTD where your only watching the highlights you think they are good players. Agbonlahor is a good example. But yeah as of late I've been absolutley disgusted with our performances... throwing away a 2-0 lead with 10 minutes to go against Stoke, not putting simple teams away at home like the Yids. Some of you may be wandering why I'm being so negative towards my team but your find alot of us like it. You watch us tomorrow, we're probably go 1 down and we're all be venting with frustration again.

Anyways do you lot think your still in race for the title hunt? I just won't you to blow those bloody scousers away like you did in the CL this week! Haha.

Anyways do you lot think your still in race for the title hunt? I just won't you to blow those bloody scousers away like you did in the CL this week! Haha.

Its mathematically possible, so yes, we're in it to win it, but cant pretend that Man United arent strong favorites at the moment, rather them then the scousers.

Thats true and they have a 2 legged Semi with Man Utd in the UCL and us today too so they are really gonna feel it in the next month to 6 weeks. I hope villa get their form back on track because you never know, arse have many injuries atm and a really tough run in. Maybe Villa are over rated but not as much as that Arsenal team are.

Are we in title race...well i'd say no, its between mancs n scousers now i'm afraid...

Welcome mate :) I hope Villa will kick Arsenal out of Greatest Four :D Arsenal got squad full of expensive kids and they play shit i think Matin O'Neill deserve for this place :)