Arsenal vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1000000% spot on not only will he suffer the pace of the barca front three he will be ripped inside out by just pure skill.

Or Fullbacks didnt look to comfortable. dont know how they will cope against the pace of Henry, Messi, and Alves.

Most of our team had a good game but I thought JT and Frank were exceptional. JT won every single thing at the back, he made so many blocks it was ridiculous, and despite jarring his knee or whatever, he ran practically the full length of the pitch back to our penalty area to ensure that Arse wouldn't score, typical JT. And Frank's tackling was top notch too and deserved a goal. Two sublime passes for the goals. Well done boys

We were fantastic. Since they scored and certainly since we got our first, it was total domination. In the league we lost vs Liverpool twice n Arsenal in the only game with them so far and now in the space of 4 days we knocked Liverpool out the Champions League and Arsenal out of the FA Cup. FUCKING GET IN!! I never felt any nerves and i wasnt worried at all even when they went 1-0 up. I knew that we are better than them and we'll get the win. I said to my Dad when Walnut scored "In Chelsea vs Arsenal games, the team that scores first, loses 2-1". Love it that drogs got the winner again, he really loves it against that Arsenal defense lol. Awesome stuff. Roll on the FA Cup final and back to wembley. We been to this new wembley quite a few times aint we lol.

2003/2004

FA Cup - Mutu 1-0 to Chelsea, Arsenal win 2-1

League - Gudjohnsen 1-0 to Chelsea, Arsenal win 2-1

Champions League - Reyes 1-0 to Arsenal, Chelsea win 2-1

2006/2007

League Cup Final - Watcott 1-0 to Arsenal, Chelsea win 2-1

2008/2009

League - Djourou O.G 1-0 to Chelsea, Arsenal win 2-1

FA Cup - Walcott 1-0 to Arsenal, Chelsea win 2-1

Dont you think thats crazy?

And Drogba vs Arsenal? He always fucks the Arse!

Edited by OllieCFC

Facing United within the margin on three days, CL Final and FA Cup final, if we win them both, i will be the happiest man in the world.

Lol defo...if we loose both on pens I would scream cause that mean apart from the prem should they win it then they'd won all the trophies on poxy pens

Anyho still 0-0..come on Everton!!!beat them on pens if it goes to that and pay them pay for fielding a weakerish tea..though at the mo..pens no doubt..shock horror..come on!!

Edited by Laylabelle

JAGIELKA scores (Everton 4-2 United)

ANDERSON scores (Everton 3-2 United)

VAUGHAN scores (Everton 3-1 United)

VIDIC scores (Everton 2-1 United)

P NEVILLE scores (Everton 2-0 United)

FERDINAND saved by Howard (Everton 1-0 United)

BAINES scores (Everton 1-0 United)

BERBATOV saved by Howard (Everton 0-0 United)

CAHILL blazes over (Everton 0-0 United)

FA Cup Final Chelsea vs Everton May 30