Who Do You Wanna See Replace The 30+ Players?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yuri zhirkov(he can replace malouda on the left),that other young russian(forgot his name)....,diego from bremen,sergio aguero(i mean who doesn't want him on your team)...and emmmm.....i can't think of anyone else at the moment....

The Young Russian is Alan Dzagoev.

3 Players. Benzema, Yuri Zirkov and Dzagoev. Plus Promotions for Jack Cork and Woods.

Replace these In place of Deco, Ballack, Malouda and Drogba.

Well I think we need to replace Deco because he is shite. Maybe somebody creative in the middle like Gareth Barry maybe. Also I think Malouda has to go. Hopefully maybe Robinho will want to leave City in the summer but after seeing him play on Sunday I'm not sure if we want him! But definitly in the summer we needed a few attacking, creative players.

Potential Signings:

Carlos Tevez - A player who gives 100% every game and does score some good goals and sets up a few aswell, but to be honest i cant really see it happening.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Yoann Gourcuff - A potential star of the future i think this young man, if given the opportunity could be come a great asset for our team.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Sergio Aguero - Another great young talent he has a touch of gold and i think he would fit right into our team. He is good at dribbling and is quite quick at times so i think he would be someone that could also come in.

Ricardo Quaresma - I think he needs to be given the right opportunity, i personally think he could become one of our best wingers and he is still young so i think we should make it permanent. When he has come onto the pitch has has made defenses look silly, so i do not see why he is not getting played.

Ezequiel Lavezzi - A Napoli Youngster who is making a real name for himself. He is a very confident player who does not doubt his ability. I believe someone like him to come in could be a real threat up forward and him and someone like Di santo could be a real force in the near future.

Luic Suarez - If you have not seen this young ajax winger play cheak him out he has a realy eye for goal but he is also very good at dribbling and taking on player. He seems to work hard as well when i have seen him play.

The Outs:

Deco - I do not necessarily think deco is shit he has just passed his best. He had a good start to his Chelsea career but than injuries kicked in and caused him alot of problems. Also he is gettin alot older i think we must start looking to the future and he is someone who is not going to be around for much longer.

Malouda - Do i need to go there, he has probebly had 1 or 2 good games since arriving 2 years ago and he just does not suit our team or the epl, enough said.

Ivanovic - A great young player but he deserves to be getting played every game. I think he would be great at an italian club but for us we have enough cover in the defence at the moment. With mancienne being in our squad now i cant really see a place for him in the team anymore. That being said when he has player he has done very well.

Mineiro - To be honest i never really saw the point of bringing him in, he was never going to get played because we had mikel as cover for essien and than for cover for mikel if we where struggling i think ballack could of done the job. I think since he has come he has played one or two games. So i think he is another we can let go.

Paulo Ferreira - A player who has done so much for our club and i am very thankful for that but he is getting older now, he is in his 30's nd just recieved a nasty injury. If Paulo is happy to stay and be backup for our current players by all means i am happy for him to stay but i think he deserves a bit more player time.

Edited by STEV3O

And where are we supposed to get the money for all of these players?

The money is tight, and even if we sell 4/5 players, guys like Aguero are going to be costing £40m+, the guy is the next big thing and Atleti know it, Benzema will not be cheap either, and we can forget about Bojan coming here.

Added to that, even if we do want to make a big money signing, you can bet your arse City will do the same, and just jack up the price.

i would play 4-3-3 its really is Chelsea at its best with natural width on both flanks. 4-4-2 just doesnt work for me. So i would do something like the following:

Out:

Belletti, Ivanovic (sad, but has to go), Deco, Malouda, Kalou (Arsenal can have him), Drogba

In:

Joe Hart, Zhirkov (reserve left back and left winger in one), Van Der Vaart or Iniesta (Unlikely to get him), Ribery (Yes please), David Villa (again unlikely)

With Ribery and Zhirkov we would at leats have some natural wingers, add stck into the equation and a fit Joe Cole all of sudden we have gone from shit out wide to world class