Jose: My Blues would not fail

The Sun

Jose: My Blues would not fail

JOSE MOURINHO has cranked up the pressure on Chelsea by labelling the club an 'embarrassment'.

The Blues have not won a trophy since Mourinho led them to glory in both the FA Cup and Carling Cup in 2007.

And the Special One claims he would never have let Manchester United pull seven points clear in the title race if he was still in charge.

Inter Milan boss Mourinho said: "Yes Manchester United are the best in England but you have to ask how good has the Premier League been since I left?

"United have won it with ease since I have gone because no manager has put together a team that can rival them.

"They have a great squad but are their players really that much better than Chelsea's or Liverpool's? I don't think so.

"Something else must be the problem and somebody has to take responsibility for that.

"Chelsea have had no stability. Arsenal are nowhere and Liverpool threatened but I don't think anybody really thought they were ever going to win it.

"I would not allow a team of mine to be so far behind. It is embarrassing in early March."

Jose......Tells it as it is.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mourinho acts like a crank sometimes. He has come out in the last few days and said some weird things, one day before he is going to play man utd in inter's most important match ever. He say's special clubs like man utd need special managers why would any one say that about a rival WHY ? ? ? ? ?

I think him and franky rijkaard have been smoking some of the green in holland !