Andriy Shevchenko

This is so sad, nobody wants Sheva anymore :(

I know :( poor Sheva he was so looking less lost and scoring then got injured and :( we'll keep him here lol

He hasnt been that bad this season,confidence grew then bam sodding injury.Could've done with him in the dodgy European matches *cough Weds* he does like scoring still in those but nooo injured/on the bench

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from football365

MILAN PLAN RONALDINHO TALKS

Posted 09/04/08 17:14EmailPrintSave

AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani hopes to open talks with Barcelona "in the next few weeks" with a view to signing Brazil forward Ronaldinho.

The 28-year-old has been strongly linked with a move to the Rossoneri since his brother and agent, Roberto de Assis, was seen meeting with Galliani in Italy last week.

Milan president Silvio Berlusconi has also admitted his desire to bring Ronaldinho to the San Siro next year.

On Wednesday, Galliani told Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport: "We'll speak to Barcelona in the next few weeks."

Ronaldinho is expected to leave Barca this summer following a turbulent season in which he has started only 13 of a possible 31 games.

He is currently sidelined with a thigh injury which will rule him out for the next six weeks.

Berlusconi wants to pair Ronaldinho with former Milan striker Andriy Shevchenko, who has failed to make an impact at Chelsea after joining the London club in 2006.

"I want to bring him (Shevchenko) back to Milan and it is very likely I'll achieve it," he said.

"It would be great for us if he came back."

• 1 month later...

Turkey trot: Fenerbahce want £7m Shevchenko

Andriy Shevchenko is a target for Turkish side Fenerbahce.

The club have made a habit of making big-name veteran signings, after luring defender Roberto Carlos from Real Madrid.

And they are now ready to pay £7million for the Chelsea striker and are willing to meet his wage demands.

He became the club's record signing for £30.9m two years ago and is being paid about £130,000 a week.

• 2 months later...

Chelsea plan talks with Milan in Moscow over Shevchenko's exit

Chelsea are set to meet officials from AC Milan in Moscow this weekend to negotiate the transfer of striker Andriy Shevchenko.

The clubs will be in the Russian capital competing in a pre-season tournament and could face each other on Sunday depending on results from their first games. Milan are desperate to resign their former striker, who has failed to make much of an impact since his £30.8million move from the San Siro in 2006.

article-0-0207397400000578-318_468x564.j

AC Milan bound? The Italians are desperate to sign Chelsea's Andriy Shevchenko.

He looked short of match fitness and confidence after coming on in Chelsea's 2-0 win over a Malaysia XI. AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti said: 'If I see Shevchenko in Moscow, I will say hello to him. 'The player will not go to any other Italian club apart from Milan.

Mail

Can't see us letting go of Sheva and keeping Pizarro.... if we are letting go of Sheva i would think that means a striker will be comming in.

Looked incredibly rusty yesterday, the ball was bouncing off him like he had ball repelant all over him :) Still only first game back for him though.

• 3 weeks later...
Sheva To Join Milan Tomorrow

Chelsea striker Andrei Shevchenko will complete his return to Milan tomorrow in a one-year loan deal, according to the Gazzetta dello Sport.

This Rossoneri have been having something of a forward crisis in recent weeks as Ronaldinho and Alexandre Pato are away on Olympic duty with Brazil, Kaka is recovering from a knee operation, Marco Borriello is injured, while Pippo Inzaghi is only just working his way back to full fitness.

With the 18-year-old Alberto Paloschi the only other striker option, Milan have been forced to go back into the market for a frontman, and over recent days they have been quietly working on a deal to bring Andriy Shevchenko back to the club.

Roman Abramovich and Silvio Berlusconi held a decisive meeting last Thursday, which took place at Villa Certosa in Sardinia, where they came to an agreement which will see Shevchenko move to San Siro on loan.

The transfer is likely to be completed tomorrow, or Friday at the very latest, and Chelsea will also pay €6.5m of the player’s wages.

Shevchenko, who is surplus to requirements at Stamford Bridge, and was not called up for the first game of the season against Portsmouth on Sunday, is set to be handed the number 76 shirt, after the year of his birth.

The 32-year-old had seven brilliant seasons with Milan from 1999 to 2006, scoring 127 goals in just 208 games, before moving to Chelsea in 2006 for a whopping €45m.

However, he has had two dreadful years in the English capital, and is well known to be desperate to move back to Italy.

Source: Goal

Will be interesting too see if this actually happens, but it doesnt seem that scolari has sheva in his plans so this could be true

Interesting if he is gonna leave the only place i'd like to see him go is Milan as he is a legend there

i agree with you, he deserves the best where ever he ends up, he tries so hard with everything he does, look at him for two seasons he has trained his ass off to get a starting place at Chelsea and when he finally hits some form he gets an injury that puts him out for a long spell.. if he goes back to milan i hope he gets a starting position with them and bags alot of goals :)

The BBC have made a story of Sheva being on the brink of a move to Milan as one of their main stories, so I believe there is a lot of substance to it this time round.

Fingers crossed it is either permanent, or they are going to pay a substansial amount of the wages.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You