Frank Lampard splits with fiance Elen Rives

Steve

It was on the news.

Still much, much less than what she'd get as his fiance/wife IMO.

Lemme see.....Millions from Lampard and shes definately gonna find another Millionaire cus shes still 29-30ish. So millions from both side. B) ..Dont tell me after living a life of a WAG shes gonna end up with someone like Nael....

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was on the news.

Still much, much less than what she'd get as his fiance/wife IMO.

Well, I dont blame Lampard for this. Elen is Ugly, so he is bound to get attracted to other chicks. Men are Dogs and Women are bitches. And im no sexist, just stating the reality. No point being hypocrite.

And I do have to accept the fact that in this matter Gerrard has one up over Lampard. Cus Gerrard's wife is an ABSOLUTE GODESS!!!!!.

Lemme see.....Millions from Lampard and shes definately gonna find another Millionaire cus shes still 29-30ish. So millions from both side. B) ..Dont tell me after living a life of a WAG shes gonna end up with someone like Nael....

Well, that is IF she found another millionaire.

Well, I dont blame Lampard for this. Elen is Ugly, so he is bound to get attracted to other chicks. Men are Dogs and Women are bitches. And im no sexist, just stating the reality. No point being hypocrite.

And I do have to accept the fact that in this matter Gerrard has one up over Lampard. Cus Gerrard's wife is an ABSOLUTE GODESS!!!!!.

So if you have an ugly daughter and her fiance cheated on her, you would blame your daughter for being ugly in the first place, right? Or how would you feel if you have an ugly mother and your father cheated on her? <_<

So she isn't attractive, doesn't make it okay for Frank to cheat on her.

Ok i understand where your coming from but in one of the claims the only real evidence that they had for it was a picture of frank with his hand on a womens shoulder. And dont get me wrong im totally against cheating i think it is very wrong as i have had it done to me a few times and its not a good feeling...

Edited by STEV3O

Ok i understand where your coming from but in one of the claims the only real evidence that they had for it was a picture of frank with his hand on a womens shoulder.

Yeah, well, maybe it's the only pic they could sneakily take...

You think she'll remain single? at the age of 29-30 after living a lavish lifestyle for 7 yrs?

Do you seriously think, she would fal in love with another Nael?

Theres no IF over here. She will definately find another millionaire.

You think she'll remain single? at the age of 29-30 after living a lavish lifestyle for 7 yrs?

Do you seriously think, she would fal in love with another Nael?

Theres no IF over here. She will definately find another millionaire.

What, are you having visions of her future? :P I don't know whether she will remain single or not but no, she most likely won't fall in love with another Nael.

Oh, and your last post is a contradiction. First you say it's okay for Frank to cheat on Elen because she's ugly and then you said you weren't being chauvinistic/sexist...

Edited by .Biru

So if you have an ugly daughter and her fiance cheated on her, you would blame your daughter for being ugly in the first place, right? Or how would you feel if you have an ugly mother and your father cheated on her? <_<

So she isn't attractive, doesn't make it okay for Frank to cheat on her.

BIG "IF" they were ugly.......

No, I wouldnt blame my mum or my daughter. I dont blame Elen either. Its just the way Most Men are? What world are you living in?

If Ashley Cole can be a idiot to cheat on his beautiful wife, Lampard can do the same more so cus he has an ugly looking wife, so he is more bound to get attracted elsewhere

I am not saying thats right....But Thats how men are.

Dont tell me you never tried to impress a guy..by dressing well or by trying to look good......Dont tell me your mum or your sis never tried to look good.....verybody is facinated with their looks. Men Fall for Looks and Women fall for Money......If you were not aware of this, come out of your sugar coated world..you will realize it.

Oh, and your last post is a contradiction. First you say it's okay for Frank to cheat on Elen because she's ugly and then you said you weren't being chauvinistic/sexist...

Why do you think I said Men are Dogs.? If I was chauvinistic I would have put all the blame on Women.

I said its ok for Frank to cheat on her cus Elen left a struggling husband to live a lavish lifestyle in London. All the compromises were made by Nael in that maraige and yet she leaves him. Serves her right to feel cheated by a super rich boyfriend.

BIG "IF" they were ugly.......

No, I wouldnt blame my mum or my daughter. I dont blame Elen either. Its just the way Most Men are? What world are you living in?

If Ashley Cole can be a idiot to cheat on his beautiful wife, Lampard can do the same more so cus he has an ugly looking wife, so he is more bound to get attracted elsewhere

I am not saying thats right....But Thats how men are.

Dont tell me you never tried to impress a guy..by dressing well or by trying to look good......Dont tell me your mum or your sis never tried to look good.....verybody is facinated with their looks. Men Fall for Looks and Women fall for Money......If you were not aware of this, come out of your sugar coated world..you will realize it.

I'm aware of that due to personal experiences and my world is hardly sugar coated.

Why do you think I said Men are Dogs.? If I was chauvinistic I would have put all the blame on Women.

I said its ok for Frank to cheat on her cus Elen left a struggling husband to live a lavish lifestyle in London. All the compromises were made by Nael in that maraige and yet she leaves him. Serves her right to feel cheated by a super rich boyfriend.

Yeah, well, do you know for certain all of the compromises were made by Nael in their marriage? It takes two to tango and all that.

OK, so IIF a man has his arm over a woman, it means he has fucked the daylightes out of her....

We all know how the media makes a mountain out of a mole hill. And we beleive them....

Still better than having no proof at all. And if the stories aren't true, Frank could've sued whoever wrote the news like Cech & Roman did.

OK, so IIF a man has his arm over a woman, it means he has fucked the daylightes out of her....

We all know how the media makes a mountain out of a mole hill. And we beleive them.... :rolleyes:

Thats what i mean, it doesnt mean that they went back to the apartment and got in on all night long, for all the media knows, they could of been close friends catching up...

Thats what i mean, it doesnt mean that they went back to the apartment and got in on all night long, for all the media knows, they could of been close friends catching up...

Yeah catching up on old times....strong possibility :)

...or she was catching her breath as he shimmied and swivelled, dummied her defence, then rifled a volley between her posts.