Chelsea 2-0 Tottenham

4 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

A bit unfair on Enzo tho, given that we try to make him available for the toughest matches.
I suspect it's more of an issue of the trio, not only between Enzo and Caicedo.

Tbf, Trevor and Badiashile have been good today and in previous matches too. Cuccu has been improving too.

Summer is going to be key though. Have to make tough decisions, but they need to be made. Like, concerning players who don't really play a whole lot.

It still boggles my mind how we paid 40 mil for Disasi when Chalobah was at least as good if not better.

Just now, TheHulk said:

It still boggles my mind how we paid 40 mil for Disasi when Chalobah was at least as good if not better.

Because we were going to sell him for FFP due to fact he would be pure profit.

Posted (edited)

we would be in 6th if not for thsoe 2 fucking draws against Sheff U and Burnley

and a full 3 points ahead of Manure if we had not gotten fucked by the ref in the Villa game (and only 3 behind Spuds for 5th and they have to play Citeh)

Edited by Vesper

5 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

and Badiashile

and do not get me started on the likely perma-wrecked Wes Fofana

3 utter shit CB buys

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Caicedo was my MOTM

he has been so much better without Enzo

Been saying this all season, caicedo is asked to do to much to make up for enzos defending liabilities.

Just now, Vesper said:

CuCu is by far the better LB over Chilwell atm

he is very solid defensively

Never thought I'd see you say this 🤣

Man Utd and Newcastle still have to play each other. What an end to the season this will be. If we get 6th it will feel like a trophy, which says a lot about how much we have fallen, but nevertheless, if we could do it...

We did very good against traditional big 6:

3 wins 

4 draws 

3 losses 

Only Arsenal won more points!

Very promising. 

Now learn to unlock weaker sides for next season. Should be easier part of job. 

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

3 wins 

4 draws 

3 losses 

Very promising. 

Unlocking is no problem for us. We scored 65 goals, it's not that bad. 59 conceded is INSANE, especially 2-3 against teams like Burnley, Sheffield,Brentford..

Defense needs some serious trimming. We need to get rid of players who cannot stay healthy and build a base defense. Now we pretty much have a base team but defense keep changing. I have no idea who would be starters if everyone was available.

1 minute ago, Mhsc said:

Ngl think Potter would be doing at least as good as Poch. He had impossible circumstances.

Both always had like double digits injuries. Not even worth judging them in this circumstances. Replacing Potter with Lamps was stupid but I blame fans. We will never find out if Potter would win CL last season. 

2 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Unlocking is no problem for us. We scored 65 goals, it's not that bad. 59 conceded is INSANE, especially 2-3 against teams like Burnley, Sheffield,Brentford..

Defense needs some serious trimming. We need to get rid of players who cannot stay healthy and build a base defense. Now we pretty much have a base team but defense keep changing. I have no idea who would be starters if everyone was available.

Agreed defense is biggest problem. But our projected starters Colwill, Fofana and James were never available. Plus DM in front of them in Lavia. Plus we lost a lot of points because of Sanchez and Sterling/Jackson fucking up in front with sitters and selfishness. 

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

3 wins 

4 draws 

3 losses 

Very promising. 

Just to record by "BOOOO" because you called Spurs "big." 

Seriously though, there are teams which because of characteristics do well against tougher opposition, but don't have enough attacking prowess to consistently beat the weaker opposition esp away from home.

Getting that balance right is extremely difficult, and why Pep gets all the dough.

Edited by robsblubot

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

Caicedo and Cucerella seem to have woken up from some sort of coma voodoo witchcraft placed on them upon their transfer from Brighton.

Cucu must of read all of the comments about how Maatsen should be playing in his place 😂

Looked very confident. He has always got that aggressiveness and willingness to get really close to his man tonight.

Caicedo looks more assured without Enzo next to him. Don’t know why but just does.

Poch talking about both phases of the game with Sky in his post match, with the ball and without the ball and also going on about competitiveness. The competitiveness without the ball side has been a huge issue this season - I am glad he is talking about it.

Edited by OneMoSalah