Aston Villa 2-2 Chelsea

Just now, robsblubot said:

Mudryk is bizarre — need to improve attacking options for this or the next manager. Simply not good enough.

He is 23 and completely lacks very important base skills which you need to learn at young age. I cannot see how he can turn succesful in the PL. Serie A / Bundesliga might work better for him, but there are no miracles, with his given skill set and football brain he will never be a top player.

1 minute ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Petrovic getting beat at his near post for the second time this week.

He's not good enough

Another guy who had maybe 3 good games including a few saved in a penalty shoot out IIRC and was our best GK by a mile and now this.

Sanchez is poor but he saves both those goals at his near post with ease. 100%. 

2 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Petrovic getting beat at his near post for the second time this week.

He's not good enough

Luckily, Kepa is nr3 at Real Madrid now so he will return. Besides all jokes, we could have just kept him. He is not that great but Sanchez and Petrovic were not upgrade at all.

3 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Another guy who had maybe 3 good games including a few saved in a penalty shoot out IIRC and was our best GK by a mile and now this.

Sanchez is poor but he saves both those goals at his near post with ease. 100%. 

we never buy who I put out there

not that I am a scouting god, but for sure we would be a better side if we had spent the dosh on the players I chose

book it

Edited by Vesper

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

we never buy who I put out there

not that I am a scouting god, but for sure we would be a better side if we had spent that £1.1 billion on the players I chose

book it

The issue is that we do t get to know who’s truly available. There is that first contact between club representative with player agent, or club to big agent, which we don’t get to hear about.

Edited by robsblubot

1 minute ago, robsblubot said:

The issue is that we do t get to know who’s truly available. There is that first club representative with player agent, or club to big agent, which we don’t get to hear about.

We are also never picking up a Cole Palmer without the club trusting these recruiters, but it seems like Joe Shields is basically the man we need and the rest can fuck off.

Poch masterclass incoming 4-2 win, Caicedo to RB, Casedei into midfield we gonna try something different and take them by suprise.... then I wake up