Shortlist

Just on SSN....2 names on the shortlist and thats Hiddink and Grant. One of which will be named within the next 24 hours.

Would Hiddink be up to doing both Chelsea and Russia jobs till the summer?....I cant see him leaving the Russian job and the thought of having Grant back sent a shiver down my spine.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd think that with someone like Rijkaard who's out of work and interested in the job that they'd consider him.

He can at least come in and have a look till the summer and see what he would need to change things around. Having someone come in as caretaker manager and then changing it around again in the summer would be nothing more than a hindrance imo.

You'd think that with someone like Rijkaard who's out of work and interested in the job that they'd consider him.

He can at least come in and have a look till the summer and see what he would need to change things around. Having someone come in as caretaker manager and then changing it around again in the summer would be nothing more than a hindrance imo.

Completely agree. Scolari had the problem in the summer during the transfer window of not knowing his players well enough to build on the squad! If someone comes in now they have the rest of the season to judge the squad and decide what they need to do in the summer.

After all the grief and 99% of fans wanting him out it would be the biggest joke of all if Avram Grant got the job again! If that happens you have to seriously consider the sanity of those running the club.

Completely agree. Scolari had the problem in the summer during the transfer window of not knowing his players well enough to build on the squad! If someone comes in now they have the rest of the season to judge the squad and decide what they need to do in the summer.

After all the grief and 99% of fans wanting him out it would be the biggest joke of all if Avram Grant got the job again! If that happens you have to seriously consider the sanity of those running the club.

Its not that case of him returning, its him potentially returning alone that worries me most. I still insist that it was Clarke who made the appointment of Grant originally look better than it actually was in the end.

Its not that case of him returning, its him potentially returning alone that worries me most. I still insist that it was Clarke who made the appointment of Grant originally look better than it actually was in the end.

I think most people would agree with that, Minto and Cundy certainly did on CTV last night. I find it hard to believe that Avram would even be discussed as a possibility! I hope it is just paper talk because i would hate to think that the club are seriously considering it....

I think most people would agree with that, Minto and Cundy certainly did on CTV last night. I find it hard to believe that Avram would even be discussed as a possibility! I hope it is just paper talk because i would hate to think that the club are seriously considering it....

Whoever suggested Grant to Roman needs a sushi lunch.

We're an angry bunch, we need someone we can put our faith in to get the fans right behind the club again. Its complete madness. They appointed him in the first place so it wont surprise me if they do it again.

Well there is no one really else that i think can do the job its either him or mancini. Like you said if one of them come in they atleast can look at the squad and have a rough idea one what needs to be done to get us back on track and than next season start again. I guess there is Guss too but he kinda ruled out any possible move to the bridge as he is focused on the russian job, so i cannot see that happening myself.

Agree!!!!I will actully scream if he comes back.Goes down to the Bridge and ask Roman wtf he's on..doubt get very far but hey!

Pompy can have him back!We dotn want him noooooo dont bring him back..just the thought of the 'smile' as well and clueless look ahhhh

I honestly can't see Roman bringing Mr Average back. Yeh ok, he came out of it looking ok last season but if Roman genuinely believed he could do the job without being carried by Clarke and the players, then he wouldn't have sacked him would he? Besides, the club really didn't like all the ant-semetic stuff and I couldn't see them wanting that sort of publicity again, we look stupid enough as it is.