Chelsea 6-0 Everton

6 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

Caicedo stepping up without Enzo

More like Enzo is kicking himself for missing this. 😃
Heh was good nothing great, esp considering who he's playing against.

Edited by robsblubot

Just now, zinctek said:

He hasn't been great at all

Pretty much the same he always plays for me: showing too much of the football... not enough work rate and wasteful shooting.

Madueke had a good start, then his level dropped back to his norm by end of first half. He should be doing more considering the opposition.

I think if we could pick any player from Everton, we'd all only even consider Pickford and only because we don't have an established goalie atm. They really don't have enough quality in their team to play the PL atm. It's a bottom table written all over.

Just now, Vesper said:

yes, I am a hard one to please! LOLOL

😆 

TBF, I wrote we were going to win this before the game started. I also aim to become a top club again. 😅
I also think folks here are a bit inconsistent when talking about a championship vs cup. I remember complaints for Tuchel side for their performance in the PL, for ex. That not long after the CL win. 🤷‍♂️

Looks like Palmer is playing the furthest up front by design. Makes sense given he is our best finisher. 

in German we have astreine and lupenreine Hattricks meaning consecutive goals and within one halftime. So his hat trick today is all three. Perfect, astrein and lupenrein. 

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Looks like Palmer is playing the furthest up front by design. Makes sense given he is our best finisher. 

in German we have astreine and lupenreine Hattricks meaning consecutive goals and within one halftime. So his hat trick today is all three. Perfect, astrein and lupenrein. 

Royal flush!