Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea land Turkish starlet & Camilleri leaves

Chelsea have snapped up Turkish youth international Gokhan Tore. The 17-year-old German-born winger arrived from Bayer Leverkusen, where he has been since the age of five.

Tore has agreed a three-and-half-year deal at Stamford Bridge and joins the Chelsea academy with immediate affect.

Meanwhile, another youngster Vincenzo Camilleri has left the club.

Chelsea caused uproar in Italy when they lured the central defender away from Reggina at the age of just 15.

Reggina reported the English side to Fifa and Uefa, but there was little they could do to prevent the move last year,

However, after less than a year the club have allowed Camilleri to depart and he is heading back to Reggina.

Source: Sky Sports

Well I'm sure this time in England did Camilleri a fuckload of good.

He must have been extremely poor or just didn't want to stay in England. We are massively short of centre backs at youth level with various players filling in at times so it is not as if we are overstoked of centre backs and he could work his way in.

Will look forward to seeing the new lad in action. If he is anything like the wingers we have brought through recently (Stoch, Kakuta, Sala, Lalkovic) then i am sure he will be an exciting prospect.

Will look forward to seeing the new lad in action. If he is anything like the wingers we have brought through recently (Stoch, Kakuta, Sala, Lalkovic) then i am sure he will be an exciting prospect.

Yes, if he gets his fair share of chances. I can't see that happening as much as I want to.