Scolari: My kids are better than Drogba

the wes

Chelsea boss Luiz Felipe Scolari is ready to go with his kids over Didier Drogba.

Both Franco di Santo and Miroslav Stoch were involved in Juliano Belletti's winner against Stoke City yesterday and Scolari insisted: “The subs who are young boys came on and helped us. I didn’t have Drogba on the bench today, I had them. I had the young boys and they gave to me what I want. That is my choice. Are the kids better than Drogba? Today. Yes.”

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh for fuck's sake, what a load of bollocks.

Let's put it straight, Scolari said to the BBC that he thought di Santo and Stoch could offer more in the game because they trained harder than Drogba, so he put them in his squad. Typical fucking bullshit reports from sad fuckers who've got nothing to do. I'm fed up of these Scolari/Drogba stories that just aren't true.

I reckon it's made up media reports like this that are hurting Chelsea's reputation and more importantly, their form. If a majority of players (most notibly Drogba) aren't performing well, wheras younger players (Stoch/Di Santo) perform better, then the media have something to write about. I think that's bullshit!

i think that Franco and Stoch did really well on Saturday but really the media are a bunch of idiots

i think that Scolari is handling the Drogba situation well, take him down a peg or too and knock that chip off his shoulder

it's the way Jose handled Joe and i'm hoping it works out for us the way Joe did

it's the way Jose handled Joe and i'm hoping it works out for us the way Joe did

I think Drogba will have a major reality check over the next few weeks. if anyone was interested in him do we not think there would have been some sort of interest in him by now?

Hopefully he'll take all this on board and it'll put some fire in his belly to come back stronger and prove he's got what it takes to be the main striker at Chelsea once more.

I think Drogba will have a major reality check over the next few weeks. if anyone was interested in him do we not think there would have been some sort of interest in him by now?

Hence why in the end he didnt leave in the summer it seems

Taken out of context but agree.I'd rather see the kids play with passion etc and caring then 'meh ooo look theres the ball slik skip'