Wolves 2-1 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

No surprise at all

Chelsea - lose after missing the most glorious chances missed 24/7

Nothing new 

but more than the chance missed I’m worried that one adjustment was enough to lose control over this game 

Had a problem with my login and got logged out for 30 minutes. 

Was going to post then, early in the game, Wolves have low intensity and are in for a hiding. They corrected and we did not match and got ourselves on the back foot. The manger did not address - the a few of our front guys - Borja and Palmer not putting in the work to close down. 

On the players, Raheem Sterling, as I had indicated in the last game was our weakest attacking link as he broke down momentum and was afraid to make incisive passes -happening THROUGHOUT the season. This game he has made more incisive passes this half than I have seen all season. 

His refusal to pass was unforgivable. However I would point out, and the manager ought to address, Cole Palmer - who Raheem was to pass to - and was my favourite player of the early season has developed a glory hunting and an arrogance in his play that should be stamped out. I wonder if that played a part in Sterling’s decision. It ought to be addressed before it infects the team. 

Edited by Chuckso