Wolves 2-1 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

1 minute ago, DDA said:

Sterling . Unforgiveable pal. Fucking shocking 

Is that how low we are now? That not passing a ball against wolves to score a goal puts the fear of death into people? Not to mention I trust sterling there with the keeper, rather than Jackson with an open net

3 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Is that how low we are now? That not passing a ball against wolves to score a goal puts the fear of death into people? Not to mention I trust sterling there with the keeper, rather than Jackson with an open net

What the fuck are you on about?? It's indefensible.. end of. Tragic decision making... Sunday league stuff.

Edited by DDA

Amazed that the Sterling defence force can be out, even today.

He put asides club and everything, for own personal gain there, his own greed cost Chelsea the lead.

It isn't a case of being shit. it is a case of setting yourself over the club. 

Edited by calculatingInfinity

Just now, DDA said:

What the fuck are you on about?? It'd indefensible.. end of. Tragic decision making... Sunday league stuff.

How many chances has the lad put on a plate for other players this game? People making out he's the reason we aren't one up, he could have been the reason why we should be 3 or 4 up, that's facts 

Just now, YorkshireBlue said:

How many chances has the lad put on a plate for other players this game? People making out he's the reason we aren't one up, he could have been the reason why we should be 3 or 4 up, that's facts 

its not even that its on the plate he could have passed to two different players for an open goal he had loads of time. How can you stick up for that? 

6 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

I dont see that many 3v1s like that tbh

Just now, zinctek said:

its not even that its on the plate he could have passed to two different players for an open goal he had loads of time. How can you stick up for that? 

Am not sticking up for it, I'm just not lossing my head over one missed chance, especially as he's been the best player today, typical talk Chelsea witch hunt during a game. 

18 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Liverpool had the exact same yesterday and didnt convert.

Just rewatched there highlights

not even close. There were defenders around, angle worse a lot less time. 

TAA shot vs the bar was nowhere as big a chance as what Sterling missed

sterling fuck yo was a genuine 3 on 0 with just the goalkeeper 

no excuses

that was one of the worst of all times