Wolves 2-1 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

Just now, YorkshireBlue said:

Reaction on here leads me to believe some of you guys haven't watched football very long, not the first time I've seen that and definitely won't be the last either.

cause its not the first and the last but when your struggling to score you do anything for the TEAM to score not for HIM to score

Reaction on here leads me to believe some of you guys haven't watched football very long, not the first time I've seen that and definitely won't be the last either.

You've seen it before - but you make an example of that player. If you aren't for the team, sit your ass down. 

1 minute ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Agenda FC.

People already hate Sterling and letting that cloud their judgement. He's been our best player by far this half.

Just now, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Agenda FC.

People already hate Sterling and letting that cloud their judgement. He's been our best player by far this half.

One moment aside he’s been the best player in the half. 

It's sport, it's the moment, you win the ball you want to score, it's just how it is.

not every player thinks like that. your making it out that every player would hace done the same. your wrong. 

Just now, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Agenda FC.

It’s all worth nothing if you miss such a chance and then lose

Being 3 vs just the goalie is super rare in football. Never in 25y of watching the game I have  seen it not being scored before on top level 

2 minutes ago, zinctek said:

not every player thinks like that. your making it out that every player would hace done the same. your wrong. 

Jackson, Palmer, sterling , broja all would have done the same, forward players want goals not assists, your deluded if you think otherwise