16. Lesley Ugochukwu

James

5 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Lesley Ugochukwu

An initial eight-week timeframe was put on Ugochukwu’s return from a hamstring injury suffered in late December.

The Blues have not provided any substantial update on his progress, instead only defining him as “continuing to undergo his rehabilitation programme”.

Potential return date: Unknown

Standard 

Yeah, that’s what I mean.. Late December said 8 weeks, now it’s the 12th week of 2024, and no comments from the club. And he is not the only one. Lavia, Cucurella, Nkunku, Chilwell or Chalobah were all absent for much longer time then the club communicated. Or this is on purpouse communication strategy?

8 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Yeah, that’s what I mean.. Late December said 8 weeks, now it’s the 12th week of 2024, and no comments from the club. And he is not the only one. Lavia, Cucurella, Nkunku, Chilwell or Chalobah were all absent for much longer time then the club communicated. Or this is on purpouse communication strategy?

I think it's just another sign of our medical dept's incompetency. They can't estimate correctly nor are they capable of treating correctly.

5 hours ago, manpe said:

I think it's just another sign of our medical dept's incompetency. They can't estimate correctly nor are they capable of treating correctly.

I reckon it is both. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/04/2024 at 16:55, lucio said:

why is he not back? i can't watch caicedo anymore

Mauricio Pochettino suggests £23m Chelsea player is out injured for at least a few more weeks

https://www.thechelseachronicle.com/news/mauricio-pochettino-suggests-23m-Chelsea-player-is-out-injured-for-at-least-a-few-more-weeks/