16. Lesley Ugochukwu

James

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Solid cameo. This guy will surprise many.

Not a good look on Santos after having full pre season Ugo coming late and already taking minutes ahead of him.

Really never understood the hype around Santos. He was solid but absolutely nothing special in pre-season. Ugo at least has almost 2 full seasons of European top flight under his belt with Ligue 1 being the league on the continent that is closest to PL in terms of physical demands. Time will tell.

58 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Solid cameo. This guy will surprise many.

Not a good look on Santos after having full pre season Ugo coming late and already taking minutes ahead of him.

literally the first game and he came on for a matter of seconds 

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

6mins.

Lucio's point remains tho; 5 min, with both teams clearly happy with the result, the word "solid" was a bit much tbh. 😃

Good for the kid to be able to tick that checkbox, but literary anyone could've done the same.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
6 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Surely cannot be any fucking worse than Caicedo at the moment. And if he is, then not good enough and should be loaned or sold.

He’s better simply because he’s tall and strong. I’d play him over caicedo all day 

• 2 months later...

What about this guy? Where are you Leslie??

Not like we have any reason to miss him a lot, but wasn’t he just going to have a minor injury? 

I don’t know if it’s me not paying attention on these news or it’s a trend at Chelsea that players suffer a minor injury, the misteriously be absent for 6 months, without explanation.

26 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

What about this guy? Where are you Leslie??

Not like we have any reason to miss him a lot, but wasn’t he just going to have a minor injury? 

I don’t know if it’s me not paying attention on these news or it’s a trend at Chelsea that players suffer a minor injury, the misteriously be absent for 6 months, without explanation.

Lesley Ugochukwu

An initial eight-week timeframe was put on Ugochukwu’s return from a hamstring injury suffered in late December.

The Blues have not provided any substantial update on his progress, instead only defining him as “continuing to undergo his rehabilitation programme”.

Potential return date: Unknown

Standard