The Next Manager?

Thank fuck that bollox is over then...

Fuck Pep - no decision, blah blah - he was just waiting for somebody other than Chelsea - he's a massive cunt for dicking us around...

I hope he fails miserably... I hope him and Torres both end up in the same retirement home...

Now - FSW or someone new :) Better the devil you know some say ;)

But I'm not sure about the future. I dont believe Mourinho wants to return, but right now he is the only manager that would fit the role of a long term manager.

I'm afraid the club will hire another gamble, then fire the guy after a couple of bad results in an attempt to save the season....or I really can imagine Benitez getting a 3 years deal in coming days.

Fuck Pep - no decision, blah blah - he was just waiting for somebody other than Chelsea - he's a massive cunt for dicking us around...

I hope he fails miserably... I hope him and Torres both end up in the same retirement home...

Benitez ain't the devil. The devil is often portrayed as mesmerising or charming or tantalising.

Benitez is a cunt who goes against every thing this club has stood for since I can remember. We were flaky, but we were exciting and goddamit we were sexy (most of the time).

You could literally put anyone else in front of me and I'd take them over Benitez. Fuck it, if we're going to stick with what we've got then let's promote Stevie Holland to the big seat.

I'd even take fucking Eva (not fucking Eva, although come to think of it....) over that fat cunt who makes me feel sick every time I happen to catch his rotund visage out of the corner of my eye.

Who is FWS?

For me it is safe move for Pep and don't make him big man. From one non competitive league to another. Look at Bayern - they are 11 points clear with only one game lost in 17 games. We don't need weak boy. We searching for big Boss, not just a smart guy who won something.

Benitez ain't the devil. The devil is often portrayed as mesmerising or charming or tantalising.

Benitez is a cunt who goes against every thing this club has stood for since I can remember. We were flaky, but we were exciting and goddamit we were sexy (most of the time).

You could literally put anyone else in front of me and I'd take them over Benitez. Fuck it, if we're going to stick with what we've got then let's promote Stevie Holland to the big seat.

I'd even take fucking Eva (not fucking Eva, although come to think of it....) over that fat cunt who makes me feel sick every time I happen to catch his rotund visage out of the corner of my eye.

Keep Calm and Believe in Rafa.

Pep's over rated anyway...

People are going crazy not because Pep is a stupid great manager (although he sure has quality), but because our chances of sticking with FAT SPANISH WAITER increases a lot...